The MvpMods Challenge games

Yankee4Life

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey I want to join the "MVPmods Avatar Challenge" :mrgreen:

Wanna game Y4L or another MVPmods player :?: :?:

I will like to see you (Y4L) with a Red Sox avatar :mrgreen: or another like tribetime26 with a CWS avatar :mrgreen: , or in a remote very remote case you can see me with a Cards avatar 8O

Go Reds!!!

Go Griffey!!! The future 600 Home Run club member.

Scratch that ladder I posted a few pages back. I didn't like all the ads at that site.

I went ahead and installed a custom ladder script here on our own server. This should work much better. Sorry if you took the time to register at the other site.

Please sign up using the link below and be sure to use your mvpmods username so we know who's who.

Thanks and enjoy!

http://www.mvpmods.com/ladder

Scratch that ladder I posted a few pages back. I didn't like all the ads at that site.

I went ahead and installed a custom ladder script here on our own server. This should work much better. Sorry if you took the time to register at the other site.

Please sign up using the link below and be sure to use your mvpmods username so we know who's who.

Thanks and enjoy!

http://www.mvpmods.com/ladder

Thanks

Does that ladder count overall record? Can we input in the current record?

Huge game Five!! Great Battle!!

Great game Goku. Another extra inning loss to the cubs for me (and it was 3-3 again).

A few screens:

goku12.jpg

Guess who blew it for me, you know it:

goku12braves.jpg

goku12cubs.jpg

Neifi Perez was the player of the game, he had an awesome squeeze bunt. That error hurt me bad, it was charged to Chipper. I don't know why all of the rosters have him so bad in the field, he's a Gold Glove third baseman. The old guy, Julio Franco came through for me with a pinch hit double that drove in two.

I had two shots that almost made it over. Just a great battle.

EDIT: Chipper has never won the Gold Glove, I was wrong.

hey I want to join the "MVPmods Avatar Challenge" :mrgreen:

Wanna game Y4L or another MVPmods player :?: :?:

I will like to see you (Y4L) with a Red Sox avatar :mrgreen: or another like tribetime26 with a CWS avatar :mrgreen: , or in a remote very remote case you can see me with a Cards avatar 8O

Go Reds!!!

Go Griffey!!! The future 600 Home Run club member.

I'll be happy to play you.

I signed up for the ladder, but I can only play on sundays. So if you want to play on a different day to not challenge me

Ok man, I'll try and play you next Sunday. I think the only time we played was on MVP 2004 early this year and you won it (of course)

Archived