The MvpMods Challenge games

Yankee4Life

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here you go, Y4L:

Mariner catcher Dan Wilson beats the Yanks

You read right. Dan Wilson of the Mariners hit a home run to give the Mariners a 2 - 1 lead over the New York Yankees and the M's went on to win the game 3 - 1.

Wait, you've never heard of Dan Wilson? Well, I posted his picture so all of you can see him. This guy entered the 2004 season with a .263 lifetime batting average and with a grand total of 88 home runs, most of them probably in the Kingdome. This year he is hitting .185 and is on the sixty day disabled list. None of that mattered today as he proceeded to kill the Yankees on a ball that was ruled a home run but was foul.

The game was played at Oly Park, and the crowd was split with Mariner fans and Yankee fans. The Yankee fans, again, went home frustrated.

Actually is was 10-6 I scored on that ground out in th 9th lol. :roll:

Thats right you did

I saved the scorelines, I'll post when I get a chance

Also in a ladder match lost to Cartersyard, 2-1

Pitching Duel.

And the game winning hit came from the pitcher (AJ BUrnett)

That was a fun game Thome. Nearly fell out of my chair when (a) there was no lag and (B) when your PITCHER hit a homer. When Padilla came up a second time I had to resist the urge to pitch around him! Here's an avatar for you for when your Yankee one expires:

moose2ah.jpg

Oly I dont know how to post a win on the ladder.I think a challenge has to be made to do it but im not sure.Y4L do you know if thats how it works?

You are right Thome, a challenge has to be made from what I understand. When the challenge is made, and then the game is played, then you post the result.

Baseballheaddan challenged me, and I have until the 26th to play him. I want to play him soon so others can play me.

Who wants to play????

I'm tired waiting for Casteryards to came up with the game!!!

Trues, you should give the option that THE LEADER can challenge anyone HE wants!!! 'Cuase wait for a week to complete a challenge is too much time!!! I don't know what the others think about that... but i consider 7 days too much time for completing a Challenge... In 7 days, Fuzzone and I played like 5 games... So please, try to figure it out how to solve that doubt!!

I just changed the time to play a game from 7 to 3 days and time to post the results from 3 to 1 day.

I'll see what I can do about the other suggestions.

BTW...I'm ready when you are to play our game Expos4Ever.

Archived