The Big, Nasty, All-encompassing Faq List!

MarkB

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, you can use 0.

Now that I tried it out, I believe I know the problem.

Since it's 2x, you must delete the silhouette portrait first, which is only 1x. There's a delete option when you click on the picture.

After that, just make sure "2x Portraits" is checked, and it should work.

wow, thx for all the help here

yes the alpha is 256x256

i have it saved as 24-bit, but also tried 256, 16 and 2 colors, still no luck (my computer doesnt have an 8-bit option)

i changed the audio/photo # to 2, which is unused, but still just says "no picture found"

i appreciate everyone helping me out here, it must be ovious ive never done this before

• 2 weeks later...

I am running a fantasy team on another message board and the game won't let me create more than 25 players. I figured I could edit the name of a few other "real" players to allow everyone to join. Now the link to MVPEdit is down and I'm wondering if someone can tell me where else I can download this tool? I have been searching for over an hour with no luck.

Cheers

I am running a fantasy team on another message board and the game won't let me create more than 25 players. I figured I could edit the name of a few other "real" players to allow everyone to join. Now the link to MVPEdit is down and I'm wondering if someone can tell me where else I can download this tool? I have been searching for over an hour with no luck.

Cheers

http://www.glass4.com/

Thanks Maestro. Cubs fan eh? My little league team was the Cubs. We went 4 years with only one loss!

No prob man. Alot of people miss the link. It's the bottom link on the page with the dead link. :smile:

One loss huh? Maybe we should fly your team into Wrigleyville before the season starts. :chin:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...