Comerica Park WIP

Pirate

With the All Star Game plastered all over TV and after Abreu's effort last night I have to give this stadium a chance.

First things first, I am not touching the wheight and depth of the wall, I am plastering it with the All Star Motif that I am making, but I am not moving left field forward. This won't be perfect but it should look good.

Screens will come this week, I just wanted to let you know that I am working on it.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First things first, I am not touching the wheight and depth of the wall, I am plastering it with the All Star Motif that I am making, but I am not moving left field forward. This won't be perfect but it should look good.

Ah, that's a bit of a bummer. But I'm sure someone can take the reigns and fiddle around with it once you make the rest of the stadium as beautiful as your other stadium mods.

I really doubt this, but is there anyway to have the water display & all the bushes done in the outfield? Perhaps taking something from the Kaufman stadium and inserting the squirts for homeruns? That would be AMAZING.

Comerica is too screwed up to let it continue in its present shape, so I'll be happy to change the walls around. Adding seating may be difficult, so the transition between the new wall and the outer wall in foul ground will be rough, but it shouldn't be too hard.

OK I am touching up the stadium but not the grass and dirt, just the ads like normal.

If seano can get the walls working that would be awesome. I will do a version with the wall moved up, and one just the way it is...

Fantastic, by the way there's more photos posted on

previous Comerica threads, more than you need!

Don't forget about the path between the mound and home.

I sure hope someone takes on the dirt detail!

To everyone taking on this task THANKYOU & GOODLUCK!

:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

Archived