How did you find out about this site?

Dan

Last November, I was looking for new screenshots, or videos of the game. I found MVP Mods and signed up. Greatest thing that ever happened to me since they started serving ice cream in a plastic Mets cap at Shea.

Ditto, got lucky.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not much mods at TPG anymore, but it is a great place to kick back, relax, and talk to some great guys.

Yeah, I remember when True's was talking about starting a mod site for mvp 2004 too. I wasn't much of a fan of the series until mvp2005, so I was mostly a lurker for the first year.

With the 2006 baseball season upcoming, I was getting spring fever, went out to get a baseball game, could only find MVP2004 & MVP2005. I bought 2005 and got home played a bit, then went online and googled for a few sites. I found this place which is just Awsome!

• 1 month later...

OK, this should tell you how long I've been around. Went through all the High Heat Series years under the forums by NTNGod. Remember him. He disappeared for a very long time. Around that time there was the debate whether people would stick with HH2004 or go to MVP 2004. It was like an even split at that time. High Heat was going belly up while people kept trashing MVP due to it's arcade gamplay. Around that time, Trues started this place and slowly but surely, it's gone to a level I don't even Trues expected. Trues has been around since the High Heat Series and we shall be forever grateful for who know how long it will be before we see another PC baseball game, and thus leaving us with the ability to update, mod, and recreate to keep up in the years that follow.

Some guys would rave about this site on operationsports.com's forums so I checked it out a while back. Never had the great PC until recently to really run this game at full capability. When I got a new PC for Christmas this past year, I came back and really have gotten an appreciation for the stuff done here.

OK, this should tell you how long I've been around. Went through all the High Heat Series years under the forums by NTNGod. Remember him. He disappeared for a very long time. Around that time there was the debate whether people would stick with HH2004 or go to MVP 2004. It was like an even split at that time. High Heat was going belly up while people kept trashing MVP due to it's arcade gamplay. Around that time, Trues started this place and slowly but surely, it's gone to a level I don't even Trues expected. Trues has been around since the High Heat Series and we shall be forever grateful for who know how long it will be before we see another PC baseball game, and thus leaving us with the ability to update, mod, and recreate to keep up in the years that follow.

Woohoo! Another High Heat'er! :D

Did anyone ever find out what happened to NTNGod? Last I heard from him was when he passed control of High Heat to the guys who now run TPG. That was about a month or so before the domain expired...I think it was around November 2003.

Archived