How did you find out about this site?

Dan

"I googled MVP Baseball Mods and guess what came up ?"-What?

I was sitting on 2003 while everyone else went out and got 2004. Well I needed a roster updated, googled for MVP BASEBALL 2003 ROSTERS and even tried MODS and I found this site. I was so dumb that I tried to install stuff for 2004 into my 2003 game. Hey, I didn't know better. Well, that was my short stint on mvpmods.com. I came back right before this game came out. I do happen to live by a few guys that frequent this stop but I'm pretty good being a loners so I don't try to hook up with them. Go Braves! (and astros and rangers)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man this thread is starting to make me feel old... :wink:

This site started up after NTNGod lost the ability to host major files at HH2004.net if I remember correctly, so Trues started this baby up and I've been here ever since, continuing my efforts which started with HH2K2 to produce the best Oriole Park mod ever.

The good old Triple Play Zone forums around early March 2004.

This site started up after NTNGod lost the ability to host major files at HH2004.net if I remember correctly, so Trues started this baby up and I've been here ever since, continuing my efforts which started with HH2K2 to produce the best Oriole Park mod ever.

Oh man, yeah... back in the good ol' days.

TPZ, BSC and HH2k4 forums... lots of good memories.

How did you find out about MVPmods.com? I was on the MVP Baseball message boards at easports.com and somebody asked about CAP's and this site was mentioned. It's now my homepage and I am here over 1-2 hours a day. How about you?

Sticky?

I found out some time in Summer 2004, then came back when I decided to make a roster. I didn't start posting often until I pretty much completed my 2005 roster for 2004. Now I wouldn't leave even if I stopped modding. :wtg: (I am working on a 2006 roster just if you are wondering, though only few minor moves have been made of course since it isn't the off-season!)

• 2 weeks later...

I think I found it on google or maybe over at BBSC...back in the very early days of the site. I joined and saw Carter's camoflauged Padres unis and I was hooked! I started installing mods, which was a first for me. Then I decided, I want to give this a try - I had never even used PhotoShop before. I have MVPMods, Carter and Umachines for helping learn how to mod. You've gotta break stuff to learn :)

I was looking for some info in the High Heat boards, then I found a link to a new site willing to host MVP Baseball stuff. I had some experience making LVBP (Venezuelan winter ball league) uniforms for MVP 2003, but just some friends and me enjoied them since I had no site to host them. Then I started working with things like mesh effect and no-standard file sizes. I knoked this door with some ideas and here we are. :wtg:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Been here since the begining too. I was marveling at Vince's stadiums in HighHeat with Vlad on the cover. I started modding faces over at the High Heat Forums and bought 2003 for like $6 right before 2004 came out. I wanted to see if Stadiums could be modded, when I modded PNC for 2003 i decided to work on 2004 and announced it at the High Heat Boards. Then Trues came up with MVPMods, while the High Heaters trashed the EA game. So sticking to my guns I came here.

I really haven't looked back. The TPG is a high school like clique, it has nothing to do with baseball anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

I was fiendin for some updated rosters for nba live and googled it and found a sweet live mod site. That made me wnat to see if there was a mvp mod site so i googled mvp mods and presto!!! Heaven.

Well, that's nice! And welcome to the site, I hope you get a lot of mods here that you enjoy. Have fun.

Been here since the begining too. I was marveling at Vince's stadiums in HighHeat with Vlad on the cover. I started modding faces over at the High Heat Forums and bought 2003 for like $6 right before 2004 came out. I wanted to see if Stadiums could be modded, when I modded PNC for 2003 i decided to work on 2004 and announced it at the High Heat Boards. Then Trues came up with MVPMods, while the High Heaters trashed the EA game. So sticking to my guns I came here.

I really haven't looked back. The TPG is a high school like clique, it has nothing to do with baseball anymore.

Not much mods at TPG anymore, but it is a great place to kick back, relax, and talk to some great guys.

I used to be an EA's NBA LIVE gameplayer, A friend of mines made me a Gift : OH MY GOD!!!!! IT'S A MVP BASEBALL 2004 GAME FOR PC!!!!!!!

I Knew about EA's Games Mods posibilities I found some mods in the "filecentral" web, But in the forums a found the name that will RULE my internet connections "MVPMODS.COM".

I LOVE THIS SITE!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived