MVP Baseball 1994 thread

Hory

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck with this mod. I love the era you picked.

I agree with Mo. A great Mod always begins with a great initial vision. When the execution is also great to go with the great idea, magic happens. So I can't say enough about how awesome the concept of this mod is alone. You deserve mad props for visualizing a great mod, Hory.

Thanks a lot for the link AstroEric

We should be able to have reasonably accurate minor league affiliates now...

Updated audio/portrait spreadsheet attached

ATL,BOS,BAL,CHC,CWS,COL,HOU,LA,MON,MIL,MIN,NYM,TOR portraits are complete

CAL,CIN,CLE,KC,NYY,PHI almost complete

• 2 weeks later...

It's definitely coming,

The portraits for the majors are virtually complete now,

Lately I've been re-aligning & re-naming the minor league teams to reflect 1994 as well as populating the minors with 1994 versions of today's players

I'll post an updated player spreadsheet soon for those interested, then I might just work on a few unis myself

Then hopefully to release a beta version sometime in the new year

And by the way the 1994 'cover player' will indeed be Tony Gwynn

Hory,

Sorry again about not getting back to the portraits. I roll back into town on the 28th or 29th with no more final papers due -- if you still have portraits you need, I can scour for them then. I'll try to work on some CTS screens too, if you're interested, though I don't know that they can all be Tony Gwynn circa 1994.

--Eric

I have finished the Mariners alternate road teal uniforms. I'm currently working on giving the entire team the original Griffey shoes, but it's alittle daunting of a task.

Something I don't understand about these jerseys though is that it says 'Mariners' on the front, which team names are generally used for home uniforms, but all the images I find are from the road.

Screen caps coming soon.

Thats looking pretty sweet HardcoreLegend, nice job!

Ok, I've finally finished the epic task of re-aligning the minor leagues and filling out some of the minor league rosters with the 1994 editions of today's current players so you have Jeter on the Clipppers, Damon with the Wilmington Blue Rocks (KC) Jason Giambi on the Tacoma Tigers (Oak) Bobby Abreu on the Jackson Generals (Hou) and so on

A spreadsheet with the updated player list is attached, if you have any players you want added to the 94 roster let me know, however they must have played pro ball in 94 or have been drafted and signed in 1994

And yes, Jeff Reardon has been added to the Yankees roster :)

Archived