MVP Baseball 1994 thread

Hory

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried opening the rosters with MVPedit and it gives me an error:

Run-time error '3163':

The field is too small to accept the amount of data you attempted to add.  Try inserting or pasting less data.

How can I fix this, and would it be possible for me help you guys out with rosters or is the position already filed up?

Anything you like really, maybe pick your favorite team/players - check stances, pitches appearances - hot/cold zone attributes

Any players with number '99' are in the most need of editing.

If you do - send any players you edit as individual player MVPedit .mep files to TotalMVP05@gmail.com

Thanks!

You don't need anymore sound mods do ya?

I had an idea pop into my head where I take the rally files 13 and 14 from the rallydat.big file, you know, the braves chant, and mix them with the branves chant tomohawk song I downloaded. So I have a few variations.

1. The song comes on and then the crowd chants with the song.

2. The song comes on for a short period of time and then the crowd takes it away (the fight song comes on for a few seconds to get the crowd started and the crowd keeps it going in other words

3. and I have a new idea. Just the drums portion comes on while the crowd does their braves chant. Here is the drums portion I speak of:

Ok, maybe I'm too over zealous.

Just posted the current version of the rosters for mvp 94 - it is reccomended you download these to use with the mvp 94 beta,

the update includes redone Oakland and Detroit teams (thanks to AlexTony) as well as an mbe file to use with mvpedit if you would like to help with improving the rosters....

Absolutely!

Update any team/players you like and email the mep/met files to TotalMVP05@gmail.com

The Reds, Expos, Tigers, Angels, Brewers, Giants, As and Rangers are complete and probably don't need updating

Rockies, Yanks, Astros, Phillies, Jays, Cubs and Whitesox just need a little touching up here and there,

and the rest need a lot more work...

btw, any player with shirt no. 99 is an untouched Lahman import and most in need of editing...

and for the date of birth just add 11 years to the real date.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

What are people going to do with screen caps?

Also, I submitted something to you Hory. Check your PM, test it out, and see if you want it for your 1994 mod. FYI, it is being made available for the 2006 mod.

Is the release date for the 1994 mod set for opening day?

The (almost) final version of the MVP 94 rosters has been posted in the downloads section, Thanks to AlexTony for doing most of the work on this.

Every team has been updated to realistic 1994 attributes, along with correct managers, i.e Torre with the Cards, La Russa w/ As, Dusty w/ SF etc...

The rosters are more than good enough to play a dynasty with and will only need a few adjustments for the final version.

To get a complete final version released these uniforms need to be made, I'll end up doing most of these myself if no-one else does any, and I think a few can probably be adapted from KC's 2005 uniforms

Cincinnati - Home, Road

Cubs - Home, Road

Cleveland - Home, Road, Alt Home

Colorado - Home, Road

Dodgers - Road

Minnesota - Home, Road

Mets - Home, Road

Phillies - Home, Road + Alt Road Cap

Pirates - Home, Road

SD - Home, Road

SF - Home, Road

There's plenty of other work than can be done on the minor leagues as well, lots of logos and uniforms need to be made too...

Archived