MVP Baseball 1994 thread

Hory

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

crashed at the resign players screen at the end of the season before spring training

BTW the Reds won the WS

I haven't come across that issue

I've been simming both dynasty and owner mode seasons/offseason/spring training just fine

I was playing the game and a message popped up midway through the 1994 season that said: "The season has abrubtly ended. If you are a fan of the game, too bad. No more baseball this year. Sim the rest of your season until 1995." Is this normal?

an error and a question...

1. in 1994, Cleveland opened up at home against Seattle - the mod has them in Seattle

2. How were some of these players created? Jay Buhner is almost all red against RHP and his numbers against righties that year were pedestrian at best. He hit .279 overall with 20 hrs and the only info I could find on his splits showed .339 with 8 hrs against LHP in only 110 abs. Doing the math, that leaves him with a .254 avg vs RHP and only 13 hrs in 248 ab's. No way his contact vs rhp should be close to vs lhp and his red zones oughta be reduced big time.

I got thru most of the thread so if the 2nd question is already answered, my bad.

Hi, I only read the first couple and the last 4 pages of this thread but let me go ahead and ask this anyway. Will there be any rookie add-ons for this mod? Is it even possible?

Explain, you mean real rookies in the minors with real names, real rookies as in rookies you draft and you personally want changed faces?

Ask again in a different way and maybe we can understand.

an error and a question...

1. in 1994, Cleveland opened up at home against Seattle - the mod has them in Seattle

2. How were some of these players created? Jay Buhner is almost all red against RHP and his numbers against righties that year were pedestrian at best. He hit .279 overall with 20 hrs and the only info I could find on his splits showed .339 with 8 hrs against LHP in only 110 abs. Doing the math, that leaves him with a .254 avg vs RHP and only 13 hrs in 248 ab's. No way his contact vs rhp should be close to vs lhp and his red zones oughta be reduced big time.

I got thru most of the thread so if the 2nd question is already answered, my bad.

In fact all the teams home and road games are switched for every team

My mistake, I'll get to fixing that now,

Jay Buhner is probably the 1997 version of Buhner from Total Classics. I've adjusted his attributes accordingly, if you notice anything else to adjust please post it,

Thanks!

Explain, you mean real rookies in the minors with real names, real rookies as in rookies you draft and you personally want changed faces?

Ask again in a different way and maybe we can understand.

I meant the real rookies that were drafted from 1995. When I play a dynasty with this mod, i woud like the guys like D.Willis and M.Cabrera to enter the draft in their respective draft years.

impossible, as rookies attributes (first name, last name, face, hair styles, and racial makeup) are all created randomly each year. So you would have to wait until that year, then create those players, unless hory puts them in A ball anyway...Hory?

Astro Eric, your comments are blasphemy where I live.

Mo, they're blasphemy where I live too. My great-grandad is spinning in his grave.

How does Bagwell fare in your simmed seasons? He was MVP that year. The strike was good for him as he broke his leg or somesuch right before the season abruptly ended.

--Eric

Archived