Pirate Parks: A look into the future.

Pirate

Sorry! But I need to update this. I do not wish for my stadiums to be edited and released without asking first and then providing me screenshots or the community screenshots so that they or I can decide if it is a benefit to the community. With the recent release of Coorsday with my name on it and it's outcome lacking any improvement whatsoever I must go through with this. I apologize foir the inconvienience. Rant and flame me all you want but I am very disappointed in this outcome.

No rants or flames warranted here or anywhere else for that matter. First of all, the community (or most) are all familiar with your work and you have no reason to apoligize for anything.

I probably speak for most of us, but I can't blame you one bit for not wanting any association with this project. Furthermore, there's nothing wrong with "protecting" yourself either.

No inconvenience here, just keep up the good work!

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry! But I need to update this. I do not wish for my stadiums to be edited and released without asking first and then providing me screenshots or the community screenshots so that they or I can decide if it is a benefit to the community. With the recent release of Coorsday with my name on it and it's outcome lacking any improvement whatsoever I must go through with this. I apologize foir the inconvienience. Rant and flame me all you want but I am very disappointed in this outcome.

You are 100% justified in this opnion. You work hard on your work and someone basically "plagerisizes" it

I feel I need to apologize and maybe explain myself. The past few days culminate to be the second issue I have had with the editing of one of my modded parks. The other was an earlier issue when someone promised to finish a park and keep it true to real life, but instead added a fantasy shower deck replete with nude and scantily clothed women. I feel bad because I feel like a stadium-Nazi, if you will.

I fully support the creative interests of this community, but I do not support diminishing someone's work in the process.

While EA produced and created this game, my work has been done to improve on what they have provided and further this community's enjoyment. If it is possible I would love to support someone editing my mods if they can improve on what I have done. But in the case of both mods mentioned previously, they did not.

I don't own the right to work on stadiums and I do not feel threatened by others working on stadiums. If so I would shake in my boots every time Trues, Hyman, PaulW, BigO, MarlinsMY and SeanO create a mod. They are far more talented than I and I am sure there are several others I am forgetting or have yet to discover the talents of. I am prolific, I can produce stadiums like rabbits produce offspring. That is my saving grace. I appreciate all of your support when an issue like this arises.

I can work with people and I would hate to think people think I am an overbearing mother of my work. Look at Minute Maid Juiced Edition.

On the contrary I do think it is a better idea to attempt the editing from scratch as I have. It provides a greater learning curve and much more room for creation.

Keep modding folks, I know I will. Respect and appreciation go along way. I cannot wait to be finished with Busch so that I can share it with all of you. Again thanks for your support.

Well shivmer me timbers and spank my parrot. You do not need to apologize to anyone Pirate. Your mod work and overall contributions to this great baseball site equals earned respect.

The 'stadium hooker' who mocks your work then uploads a turd should walk the plank.

Well shivmer me timbers and spank my parrot. You do not need to apologize to anyone Pirate. Your mod work and overall contributions to this great baseball site equals earned respect.

The 'stadium hooker' who mocks your work then uploads a turd should walk the plank.

:lol::lol: :lol:

apologies if this is cheeky, but is anyone going to go over the GABP again?

there is a graphical glitch in left centre, i believe its the bullpen - where the scenery actually encroaches into the stadium during day games

plus a few of the wall images could be made more hi-res

again apologies, this is not posted to cause offence, id just love to see this stadium tweaked even better :)

cheers

Pirate, the only thing you should apologize for is taking away the first chance Fuzz has ever had to see a naked lady by not releasing that fantasy stadium.

--Eric

Rofflewaffles, major burn!

Archived