Pirate Parks: A look into the future.

Pirate

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still think its ridiculous that you are doing cosmetic changes on minor league stadium when a MLB stadium has a MAJOR error. If Yankee stadiums walls were messed up, you would fix it.

Not. Cool.

You are never going to get anywhere by yelling at one of the absolute best members of this community.

Learn it your own god damn self, kemosabe.

I still think its ridiculous that you are doing cosmetic changes on minor league stadium when a MLB stadium has a MAJOR error. If Yankee stadiums walls were messed up, you would fix it.

That really makes me want to do it.

Not that your coment deserves a reply, but if you had followed my work I haven't touched Yankee anything with a ten foot stick.

I don't know what you are talking about when you mention cosmetic changes to a minor league park. i suggest you do your needed changes yourself.

One final point.

I don't do anything on this board for anyone but myself. I am selfish. I mod when I want I release when i want, but as selfish as i am I am generous. After time I learn to trust peoiple. Many of the people on this board have earned trust and appreciation. When you contribute, you too will earn trust. Get to it. Most people come and take what we offer. A very large majority uses what a very small minority has generously donated.

People like this Royals_Fan_16 used to anger me, but now I just get giggle and go on with it.

Yes. Ataris812 it will.

Update: Sunday, Feb. 19, I reworked a lot in the stadium. I dummied several graphics into their needed places, and positioned the light standards. I added the batters eye and both scoreboards.

On each scoreboard I dummied ads and put up the jumbrotron. I have solidified the walls, moved the crowd down to meet the 8 foot fence.

There is still a lot to do. Nothing can be finalized until the stadium is ready for play. I will need photos from that.

Initially I will release this with walls as they are, but over time Sean0 may and probably will fix the walls to their exact positions. It will supply more screenshots soon. Until then stay patient.

I wish they would just finish this thing already. All I have left to do is slap the ads in. In the meantime I am making things "3D" in some areas and sprucing it up as best I can.

Soon enough this will be out, but only as soon as they finish the park.

Good stuff man.

I know you had talked about fixing the walls at Petco in RCF; I'll be going for the WBC on March 18 and I can get some shots of the renovated wall if you like. It's gonna be a very insignificant change, but it's all about getting the distance OUT of our hitter's heads.

I notice that our opponents don't have much trouble hitting jacks at Petco. :( Just ask Adam Dunn - 4 in one series (including 2 in the game I went to - the kid can MASH).

Unless it is a change like they did in Comerica I pobably won't change it.

It's not. It's moving in the deepest corner in RCF 10 feet. That's all. No worries, dude - it's not going to affect gameplay much. Maybe I'll mod it once I learn how to do collision data.

Sorry! But I need to update this. I do not wish for my stadiums to be edited and released without asking first and then providing me screenshots or the community screenshots so that they or I can decide if it is a benefit to the community. With the recent release of Coorsday with my name on it and it's outcome lacking any improvement whatsoever I must go through with this. I apologize foir the inconvienience. Rant and flame me all you want but I am very disappointed in this outcome.

Sorry! But I need to update this. I do not wish for my stadiums to be edited and released without asking first and then providing me screenshots or the community screenshots so that they or I can decide if it is a benefit to the community. With the recent release of Coorsday with my name on it and it's outcome lacking any improvement whatsoever I must go through with this. I apologize foir the inconvienience. Rant and flame me all you want but I am very disappointed in this outcome.

The JPL rule? :lol:

Archived