kgbaseball's 2006 Roster Overhaul

kgbaseball

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finished the Sox AAA and AA teams tonight. I'll finish them tomorrow, and then start on the Yanks.

I found an extremely helpful tool tonight; hundreds of minor league scouting videos. More accuracy is never a bad thing!

from which website? BA? if you don´t want to tell me that´s ok... :mrgreen:

I've also been working on some portraits of players who have changed teams, so you can expect a few of those with the 1000+ other portraits. Here's Brian Bruney, Jesus Colome, and Koyie Hill:

untitled10wq0.jpg

I think the Yankees logo might be too big so I'll fix that on future portraits.

Finished the Sox AAA and AA teams tonight. I'll finish them tomorrow, and then start on the Yanks.

I found an extremely helpful tool tonight; hundreds of minor league scouting videos. More accuracy is never a bad thing!

what website were these videos from

Will these rosters have a Plus and a Standard version?

Yes there will be. The only problem is I keep my own player #s for my models.big so that will take a couple hours to change everyone to their correct face in the most recent models.big. No big deal there.

How much is left to be done? Im really excited

Tonight I will finish the Yankees organization, leaving me with just the Reds and Free Agents. They should be done sometime later this week. Then I have to replace the Heroes and Legends teams with the 2006 top 50 prospects, create a standard and plus version, do some basic touching up, and it should be all set. I'm making a tentative release date October 8-10; could be before or after that, but that's what I'll guess for now.

All I have left to edit now is Cincy's A team and the Free Agents. Should be done by the weekend. I'm in the process of going over all 4 teams of every org. to make sure everything looks good, and I've done Anaheim-San Diego, so I have only a couple of teams left there. After that, I'll replace the Heroes and Legends with 50 of the top 100 prospects for 2006. After that there's some testing to do to make sure everything works right, and then the release should be sometime next week!

Archived