kgbaseball's 2006 Roster Overhaul

kgbaseball

Rosters really don't have an effect on sliders; I believe it's the other way around. Sliders can make the game exactly how you want it, as I'm sure you already know. A roster is just like a set of sliders; it can make your game perfect or awful, and hopefully my roster will make the game perfect!

I have no school or work tomorrow, so look for St. Louis to be finished by then.

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rosters really don't have an effect on sliders; I believe it's the other way around. Sliders can make the game exactly how you want it, as I'm sure you already know. A roster is just like a set of sliders; it can make your game perfect or awful, and hopefully my roster will make the game perfect!

I have no school or work tomorrow, so look for St. Louis to be finished by then.

3 Day Weekend. Nice!

After all the scouting reports I've been reading, I keep coming across players that are in the last year of their 6 year deal. This applies to minor leaguers and I have to do some more reading on it, but it looks like players are signed to signed to minor league contracts for 6 years, and then after those 6 years are up, they can become a free agent if they're not signed again. I'll look into it some more, but that would definitely be nice not having to worry about new players for 6 years if you were to do a long dynasty.

I'll finish the Pirates in an hour or two, and then start on my hometown Brewers.

KG,

I think the thing with the 6 year players is that 6 years after the player is drafted, if they're not on a teams 40-man roster, they are automatically free agents.

Say a player signs with the Brewers that was drafted in 1998, if after the season, he's not on the 40-man, he becomes a free agent. Then he signs with another team for the next season. Same thing applies. If he's not on the 40-man, he becomes a free agent again.

Archived