kgbaseball's 2006 Roster Overhaul

kgbaseball

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a cool little update here. With the help of UncleMo, he has allowed me to create 5 o'clock shadow beards for every hair color, based off of his alpha. With all the portraits I've been doing, I keep noticing that a ton of players feature this stylish "beard", and I wanted players to have it in the game. The current beard is like a lumberjack beard, which amost no player sports anymore. So Mo hooked me up with the funding for this terrific mod to be released with my roster, coming soon. Here's a screen:

untitled5na6.jpg

So beard will now be 'stubble'? How about Scott Elarton? And people like him, like Scott Elarton? :lol:

I'll think about it, I just need to be convinced. It'll cause problems for standard type rosters. That, and if someone has a lumberjack beard what the hell do you give him... (It's easy enough to give a guy with stubble no facial hair at all.)

Anyway, keep it up guys. And yes, I'm waiting for Uncle Mo's 423rd retirement after this next mod is released.

edit: Oh, it's an automatic feature with your roster!

Maybe I'll let you give stubble to my ML players once you get a hold of the 2007 batch of them. ;)

What I should do is get rid of one of the mustache options and make it stubble.

OF COURSE!

MVP comes with three mustaches that are pretty much the same thing! Have one mustache, one stubble, and another facial hair I'm failing to mention. And try to convert the MVP community to this whole thing...

And, BTW, SS, it is not 423rd, more like 403rd. Get it right. /:o)

My mistake. ;)

Anyway, we gotta make our minds up before the Season ends, or at least do so for my convenience. :lol:

There will be a razor thin Free Agent pool, and you can thank the 3,250 player limit for that. On a non-related note, Legends and Heroes will be comprised of the PCL and IL AAA All Star teams or the 50 top prospects; I haven't decided yet. If people want old guys, they can play TC.

Here you go, just for you if you wish. Just an idea I came up with. I may or may not release this when I come out of retirement number 403 or 423 or whatever. In the meantime, atleast, it is yours if you wish.

ps. remember to change it back to a .bmp to use. i had to change it to a .bmp to upload to this thread.

*attachment deleted* new one to be uploaded

Archived