Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kgbaseball

kgbaseball's 2006 Roster Overhaul

Esix Snead has been released from AAA Ottawa.

Hayden Penn was called up from AAA, and Julio Manon was sent to AAA.

Penn is coming up to start for the injured Daniel Cabrera, but I would count on him staying with the team when DCab comes back. Lopez and Chen have been atrocious, so he'll be staying.

Penn came down with appendicitis, so Adam Loewen got the call. I'd still expect to see Penn up with Baltimore once he's recovered, and Loewen may stick as well.

Yeah I would try to add both to the MLB club, and put Chen in as a long reliever, he will be there soon enough (cant wait!)

Down with Snead, up with Loewen and Penn. Got it. I'll post the Baltimore roster in a sec.

untitled18fp1.jpg

Who gets moved down for Loewen's callup?

If a pitcher got sent down I'd imagine it being Birkins, and if a hitter got sent down I'd bet on Fahey.

I just noticed that Penn was put on the DL for his appendix problem, so I'll just leave him in AAA for now. By the time I release these rosters, it could be totally different.

More oddness to the Orioles:

SEATTLE -- One prospect's down, and another will take his place. Hayden Penn complained of shooting stomach pains Monday and was diagnosed with appendicitis, necessitating an immediate surgery. The Orioles will replace him on the roster with Adam Loewen, who is at Double-A Bowie and has posted a 4-2 record and a 2.72 ERA this season.

It doesn't say who goes down to make room for Loewen now.

I just noticed that Penn was put on the DL for his appendix problem, so I'll just leave him in AAA for now. By the time I release these rosters, it could be totally different.

Yeah, he probably won't be up for about a month now.

Nationals

Deleted:

P's Greg Bunn, Tom Wilson, Ricardo Morales, John Felfoldi, Clint Everts, Jim Henderson, Juan Ovalles, Gerald Plexico, Brett Campbell, Chris Schroder, IF's Jonathan Castro, Steve Mortimer, C's Robert Rodriguez, Devin Ivany, OF's Doug Vroman, Edgardo Baez

untitled12ef.jpg

Player Count: 3,337

To goal: 87

Wee, I'm done with this. Only downsizing left is the Free Agent pool.

Cool. Hope you get it down kg.

Alright, so I cut the roster size down to 3,235. I exported the .dat files, and started the game. I can edit any player I want without any problems in the game, but if I try to play a game, it crashes. I have a feeling it has something to do with all the created players I've made because I've had problems with creating players in MVPEdit before. For some reason it doesn't like me creating guys. So I want someone to try out my .dat files to see if it works on their computer. Let me know if you want to do it; I'll send the .mbe to you.

Also, if someone would like to take a look at my .dat files to see what went wrong, that'd be great also.

does it crash using various teams or only certain ones? or who all have you tried to play a game with?