kgbaseball's 2006 Roster Overhaul

kgbaseball

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, any chance you could send me your rosters, I was doing the exactly the same thing as you did but of course my game crashed, so I have no idea what's causing it..so I don't know if i want to look through all that crap if there's already another 99% exactly same rosterset that works...i hope. If so..can you send it to me?

kg, I have spyware on my computer and I have to put a set back on the rosters. I barely finished TB, and working on ATL, I would've been done with ATL and be working on another today. I'm spending the day cleaning my computer.

Get

Spybot Search and Destroy

Adaware 1.06

Spyware Blaster

Ewido Anti-Malware

and never worry about spyware again!

Joey, seriously, stop spamming. Things are going extremely slowly; the only work I've been doing on the roster is updating each day's transactions. I haven't heard anything from Rabbit since his "spyware" fiasco, so who knows.

Great news! With the help of the amazing Krawhitham, I was able to fix the crashing problem! I'm not going to go into details, but basically it was a problem with the All Star teams, but Kraw pointed me in the right direction and I was able to fix it. Much love to him! Anyways, this project is back on the right track. I will begin one of the last phases very shortly. Basically what I have left to do is: 1)edit all previously non-edited players, 2) set lineups and rotations, 3) set active rosters. I'm probably missing something, but there you have it. This part will definitely take the longest out of any part, so expect a release in no less than 2 weeks. I feel like streaking naked through the streets I'm so happy :lol:

kg,

I need your help. I've been doing my own set of rosters for the last 3 months. I finally finished all 30 teams, I got the free agent list down to 255 players and I had to fix the NL All-Stars (they were missing a player).

I exported the rosters to the game and tried starting the game...tried being the operative word. It crashed before it even got started and I don't know why.

I just played the game last week and it was fine. The only things I changed were the last three portrait files from Hory and my rosters.

Wait, I lied, I also brought in the hi-res basball, the updated 2005 W-L records and Trues new overlay. I replaced those files with the old ones and tried again. Crash-O...

Any thoughts? Anyone?

Thanks, I did. I added Ken Griffey Jr. to the NL All-Stars. I copied him exactly. But I agree, the NL All-Stars. I'd hate to uninstall MVP and start over, but...

I wish I had tried the game before I added all the other stuff so that I would know for sure that it was the rosters.

As it is, I'm 99% sure the rosters are a problem. MAN! This game really ticks me off sometimes!

Archived