MVP 06 FINAL...answers here

Kccitystar

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes I second that. I understand what the guys doing the modding are talking about. I dont exactly know how the portraits are being done or obtained to be done, but Im sure that if its the last thing before the release, we could have an estimated date. You guys dont take it the wrong way. Its not that we are being impatient, but its like I dont even wanna keep playing the game until the final version is released. Playing exhibition games are getting old. The only reason why I keep asking b/c its the thrill of getting my yankees dynasty started and getting into the game, but I dont want to until the final is done so I can mod and do things to the game with out having to do it all over again. Here me clearly everthything you guys is doing is greatly appreciated. No doubt.

Snepp why even say that? I don't post very much and I read the forums occasionally and I can't stand idiots who take any question about the release and see it as an oppurtunity to blast that poster. If the modders, which they are, are getting tired of all these question then I have a suggestion, just give us want we want? WE all would like the final version to be ready now, but if it isn't why not just give us a date of when it will be completed instead of "It will be out when it's out"?

I have an idea, how about it never gets released

I'm so tired of this ****, it is unreal.

I can not tell the future so I can not give you people a date when everything will be done

but if you people must have a date, here you go. It will be released on or before Dec 4, 2006

are you happy now?

Snepp why even say that? I don't post very much and I read the forums occasionally and I can't stand idiots who take any question about the release and see it as an oppurtunity to blast that poster. If the modders, which they are, are getting tired of all these question then I have a suggestion, just give us want we want? WE all would like the final version to be ready now, but if it isn't why not just give us a date of when it will be completed instead of "It will be out when it's out"?

I promise all of you, it would end almost all of these type of forum topics.

They say "it will be done when it is done" is because that IS the timeline. The people working on this mod have stuff to do besides modding, work, school, LIFE, etc... 18 of the 30 portrait sets are finished, so when the remainder is completed, it will be released. These people arent doing this for a living, so just be patient. Also, if you read this thread thouroughly, you can see that you can get 99% of the stuff included in the final release from the dowloads section or total-classics.com. And just because, You would like it ready now, doesnt mean they are going to release a partially completed version. Krawhitham has said many times that this will be the FINAL version, so EVERYTHING must be completed before its released. The world does not revolve around you! (It revolves around the people doing the great work at mvpmods :D )

Hey guys dont take the questions personal I understand that this isn't being done for your living. Im not asking it to be done right now either. Like I said I guess if those of us who are not modders knew exactly what it takes to get portraits, implement them into the game and make it right than maybe we would have a better idea of what exactly is going on. I dont want a half released version. Ill be satisfied with final. Dont take it personal.

if i'm done with my old one...but to not start one until then makes no sense...hey, look at it like this..i want to play MVP 08 now, but i can't until it's made in a few years on this site...does that mean i shouldn't start my dynasty until then..no, i play the best game out to it's full capability

Thats my point I haven't even got through one yet, I usually dont like to start until late in the season b/c of all the trades and roster changes. Im one of those players who like to play realistically like the season is going. Thats why I respect what you guys and this site has done for this game. The best baseball simulation ever.

I have the beta version, I started 3 games into my dynasty but decided to stop. The reason why I stopped is b/c I had so many problems with the game stuttering bc of the uniforms, that problem is fixed now bc I got the latest uniform download, than I had problems with angels stadium crashing, than I heard about some of the knew things being added to the final version, so I decided to stop and just try to wait. All i want to do is play a dynasty anyway. NY Yankees all day.

dude, obviously i'm right there with you about the Yankees all day..but my beta doesn't crash..and i don't really notice any stuttering either..i didn't add any stadiums..to me, that is something to wait for in the final..In all seriousness, i'd be ecstatic with a roster upgrade and that's all...to get all the other stuff they do is something i could have never imagined..just let them do their thing..and don't ask about it..don't even ask about dates..if it's pissing people off, then just leave it alone..no good can come from that..and again, Yankees all day

I promise all of you, it would end almost all of these type of forum topics.

A post full of drivel the likes of this and you have the gall to call others idiots?

The fact that you believe a hard release date can be set shows your complete ignorance of what a project like this entails. I have a suggestion for yourself, and many others. Read more, post less, and stow the attitude of entitlement.

When I first joined this site I was amazed at the LITTLE things that could be done and all the different mods. The more I would read the forums the more I would see the attitude of some of these modders and admin. The way they would treat people, just asking some simple questions. There are some modders and admin that almost all of their replys are angry replys like Krawhitham and Mark B to name a few. Then you have people in admin using words in the forum like: u better just accept it, or else. Or more recently Yankee4Life saying "In fact, let me know of the ones who are being total pains to you". Admin threatening people here and acting like prison guards threatening inmates. Unfortunately because EA can not put out a new 2006 mlb baseball game, we have to resort to being treated like inmates in some prison, just to enjoy a decent 2006 baseball videogame.

Thankfuly though I've discovered MLB06 the show for the PS2. Which is not only as good as MVP 2005 but in many ways like AI, and extras, it is advanced. So I do not have to put up with the modders and Admin on this site anymore.

As far as those getting mad at the members & contributors who are asking questions wondering when the 2006 mod will come out, what do you expect. They have been waiting for this mod for 8 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!! with not 1 person giving even a rough idea on when it might possibly come out. Of course people are going to ask after ALL THIS TIME. Then you have the wise *** geeks like Krawshitman giving everyone and anyone that asks, attitude just for wondering when it may possibly come around. Well i know everyone already knows this but just in case no one has ever said it here it is

krawhitham YOU ARE AN [naughty word]!

YOU CAN TAKE YOU WEAK 06 MOD AND STICK IT IN YOUR [naughty word]

IF YOU NEVER RELEASE THIS 06 MOD, ITS ALL FINE BY ME. I have no problem playing the show over your weak mod anyway.

But remember even though you might feel you have to put this mod out and that this all free, it isn't. There are many contributors on this site spending their hard money to contribute to this site. So Krawshitman you should show some more respect because there are people paying so you can put your piece of [naughty word] 06 mod together.

And Yankee4Life, if your looking for those being pains to Krawshitface you can put me on that list. You can threaten me all you like while your at it Yankee4life. Kick me off do what you got to do. But you should stop being such a coward and stop letting modders, and even admin get away with their [naughty word] attitudes. Instead of abusing the little cyber power you have on this site threatening people, you should try to spend your energy tring to make this site more user friendly, so people wont have to keep asking the same questions. Fix that mess of a forum you have so people dont have to search for days to find an answer for 1 simple question.

To Batter up and all those waiting for Krawshit's 06 mod, try MLB06: The Show for the PS2. Its a very good game that can make you forget about EA at least for this year. Its a notch below MVP in detailed graphics, but in every other way the show is better in my opinion.

When I first joined this site I was amazed at the LITTLE things that could be done and all the different mods. The more I would read the forums the more I would see the attitude of some of these modders and admin. The way they would treat people, just asking some simple questions. There are some modders and admin that almost all of their replys are angry replys like Krawhitham and Mark B to name a few. Then you have people in admin using words in the forum like: u better just accept it, or else. Or more recently Yankee4Life saying "In fact, let me know of the ones who are being total pains to you". Admin threatening people here and acting like prison guards threatening inmates. Unfortunately because EA can not put out a new 2006 mlb baseball game, we have to resort to being treated like inmates in some prison, just to enjoy a decent 2006 baseball videogame.

Thankfuly though I've discovered MLB06 the show for the PS2. Which is not only as good as MVP 2005 but in many ways like AI, and extras, it is advanced. So I do not have to put up with the modders and Admin on this site anymore.

As far as those getting mad at the members & contributors who are asking questions wondering when the 2006 mod will come out, what do you expect. They have been waiting for this mod for 8 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!! with not 1 person giving even a rough idea on when it might possibly come out. Of course people are going to ask after ALL THIS TIME. Then you have the wise *** geeks like Krawshitman giving everyone and anyone that asks, attitude just for wondering when it may possibly come around. Well i know everyone already knows this but just in case no one has ever said it here it is

IF YOU NEVER RELEASE THIS 06 MOD, ITS ALL FINE BY ME. I have no problem playing the show over your weak mod anyway.

But remember even though you might feel you have to put this mod out and that this all free, it isn't. There are many contributors on this site spending their hard money to contribute to this site. So Krawshitman you should show some more respect because there are people paying so you can put your piece of [naughty word] 06 mod together.

And Yankee4Life, if your looking for those being pains to Krawshitface you can put me on that list. You can threaten me all you like while your at it Yankee4life. Kick me off do what you got to do. But you should stop being such a coward and stop letting modders, and even admin get away with their [naughty word] attitudes. Instead of abusing the little cyber power you have on this site threatening people, you should try to spend your energy tring to make this site more user friendly, so people wont have to keep asking the same questions. Fix that mess of a forum you have so people dont have to search for days to find an answer for 1 simple question.

To Batter up and all those waiting for Krawshit's 06 mod, try MLB06: The Show for the PS2. Its a very good game that can make you forget about EA at least for this year. Its a notch below MVP in detailed graphics, but in every other way the show is better in my opinion.

They have been waiting for this mod for 8 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!

This mod was released in February, before that NO ONE knew it was coming, we never talked about it on the site until it was released. There was talk of a MVP 2006 mod, that WAS NOT US. It was a different group of guys

It has been 4 months since it was released

But remember even though you might feel you have to put this mod out and that this all free, it isn't. There are many contributors on this site spending their hard money to contribute to this site.

If you gave money to the site good for you, the guys working on this MOD do not see ONE CENT of the money that is donated to the site

I can personaly say I have recieve ZERO donations in my paypal account because of the 06 MOD

Totte has had 2 for his roster, but he has been doing the roster for about a years now

As far as those getting mad at the members & contributors who are asking questions wondering when the 2006 mod will come out, what do you expect. They have been waiting for this mod for 8 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!! with not 1 person giving even a rough idea on when it might possibly come out

I gave a hard date when the beta was released, we did not make that date because pressbox.mlb.com was 3 months late posting the players headshots

I caught seven kinds of hell for missing that date, that is why there are no more HARD dates or timeframes (unless you count 12-4-06)

Sooner or later I rub everybody the wrong way, sorry about that

you should try to spend your energy tring to make this site more user friendly

This is place is mvpMODS, not mvpFRIENDLY

this is a site for MVP modders and the rest of you guys are just along for the ride

Just because I don't agree with the way you come in here making a complete jerk of yourself makes me an ***-kisser, then fine. No I don't agree with everything that's said here, whether it be modders, admin, or the newest joe schmo that joined. But I don't go around singling people out just because I don't like what was said or posted. You don't like this site, great.. If you do, great. But believe me, there have been people come and go on this site just like you. It'll survive without you. But I'll give it to you, though. It took a lot of guts to set at a keyboard where no one can see you and cuss, rant, and rave at people. I hope you've enjoyed the site because I don't see you having a long stay. So just me say the pleasures been all yours.

If the same damn questions weren't asked 20 times a day it might be different. There's a search function that could be used here, but just like everything else with this generation, they want it gived to them. You don't like to see how the people are treated, leave. If that's the way I was treated, I'd most certainly leave. You've made your point. Go.

You know NYC, I apologize to you and everyone else at this site. I've stooped to your level. As low as that is, I've went that low. You want to argue, fine. Find somebody else to fight with. Your not worth pissing on, let alone wasting my time arguing with you by keyboard.

Did you type that or just fall on your keyboard? Either way it's garbage.

Archived