Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kccitystar

MVP 06 FINAL...answers here

Quoted from Krawhitham's post:

It will be released when the portraits are DONE

I'm tried of this [naughty word] question, then next version will be the final version, the final version can not be released until the portraits are done.

The reason for no more beta releases is simple, I do not feel like making updates

When the final version is released I'm done with this game, I have one more release in me, so do you want a beta #2 and never a final version?

Actions by a certain person have taken the fun out of it for me, so when I say I'm only doing one more version I MEAN IT.

btw portraits for 17 of 30 teams is complete

people it is not that damn hard,

Install the beta

Install the updates found at forums.total-classics.com

Install the 17 portaits files

Install any stadiums updated since the beta

Install KC's lastest uniforms

that is it besides some meaningless menu/loading graphics and some stuff with the Heroes and Legends teams that is cool, but adds nothing to the game play (BTW thoses teams will be required for the 06 MOD to work correctly)

do the above you HAVE the 99.9% of the final version

Well there are some small little surprises (like Trues' dirty ball and some others) but none of them change game play, any Dynasties started NOW will still work when the final version comes out, IF YOU have installed the updates first

one more thing, the universal grass changer will never be part of this mod so lets stop seeing that question too. The stadium modders worked hard on their stadiums and I'm not just going to unilaterally update their hard work. If you are having grass problems (most do not) install it on your own

EDIT: Stadiums that have been updated after February 7th will be included in the update.

But when will it be ready for download? I really don't want to have to search for anything. :lol: :roll:

Great stuff, now maybe...just maybe people will stop asking when the final will be released.

Doubt it will stop everyone, but at least the decently smart people will not ask now. Good work KC.

I bet you half the people still will not read this thread!

Besides New Busch Stadium, what other stadiums have been updated since the beta? That would probably be a good idea to include in this post as well.

Besides New Busch Stadium, what other stadiums have been updated since the beta?

I think 6 in all so far, maybe only 5

Pirate is a machine

Perfect post.

Next time we see a noob join the site and they ask about this, lets not even respond, just simply post the link as a response.

Kraw, just one question. I'm sure this hasn't been asked before. When's MVP 06 finally gonna be done, huh? Huh? Huh? When-o-when-o-when, huh?

Sheez.

wats the roster situation for the final version?

I think 6 in all so far, maybe only 5

Pirate is a machine

Could you be a little more specific?

I was way off, 9 stadiums have been updated

plus a 10th that I did but never released