MVP 06 FINAL...answers here

Kccitystar

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Noob this, noob that ... aren't we above that sort of thing?

I expect that stuff over at ign, but please let's not do it here. Ignore the stupid comments/questions without taking a look at the number posts.

That's just me anyway.

well I understand the modders' frustration, it's just that stupidity shouldn't be judged by one's post count or registration date. There are of course people joining this site just to ask about the mod, but most people here do other things as well.

yea anyone who judges a member's activity by post count has clearly got it wrong. lots of people are long time readers, but don't necessarily make posts.

seriously, some of you guys are really acting immature. yes, even you admins/modders, and its really funny that you have these people that kiss up to you and back you up no matter how immature you act and that seems to pump you guys up more. just act like a grown up and seriously, if you dont have something nice to say, dont say anything at all. its sad that some of you guys step down to the level of couple idiots to even make replies.

No kidding, I been here since 04 but it doesnt mean I need to have 5000 posts. I spend a lot of my time on the road for hockey between here and canada, than you have your weekend keggers, don't have much time to come on and post every day.

I swear, if you guys don't release the final version of MVP06 soon, I'm going to continue playing the beta until you do.

You guys are friggin' useful. You should be thankful for those of us who download your mods, because otherwise, what would you do? Play the games yourselves? Pshyea, right.

--Eric

Noob this, noob that ... aren't we above that sort of thing?

I expect that stuff over at ign, but please let's not do it here. Ignore the stupid comments/questions without taking a look at the number posts.

That's just me anyway.

STFU NOOB :twisted:

true but like i said i am more of a reader than a poster

Then you still have no excuse. If you are just a reader in here then you would have read about all the impatient questions about this mod and when it might be released and why these guys are so fed up with some people that come in here to ask about this. If you actually did any reading you would know this already.

Then you still have no excuse. If you are just a reader in here then you would have read about all the impatient questions about this mod and when it might be released and why these guys are so fed up with some people that come in here to ask about this. If you actually did any reading you would know this already.

He speaks the truth. :hail:

Good to see you guys again. I've been looking forward to this once I got the internet back in my apartment, and wha-la, I now have it.

Hope things go smoothly and I can't wait for the next release. I've been playing a season of last years and I'm dying to try and get the new Orioles team to the World Series. Just be sure to have a dumbed-down walkthrough of all the installation steps needed for people like me who have been under a rock for the past 5 months. :D

Snepp why even say that? I don't post very much and I read the forums occasionally and I can't stand idiots who take any question about the release and see it as an oppurtunity to blast that poster. If the modders, which they are, are getting tired of all these question then I have a suggestion, just give us want we want? WE all would like the final version to be ready now, but if it isn't why not just give us a date of when it will be completed instead of "It will be out when it's out"?

I promise all of you, it would end almost all of these type of forum topics.

Archived