Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kccitystar

MVP 06 FINAL...answers here

y didnt u come out w/ this urlier ive been w8ing 4 lik 4evr.

u need 2 work faster or i wont come to mvpods anyore.

ok thx 4 ur work.

seano

I have one question and I'm trying not to sound like a moron or repetitive. I notice that you say only the portraits need to be dome, does that mean that all the bugs have been cleaned out, and I'm not asking you to release it without the portraits, I'm just saying, are their any problems left, not including the portraits. Just asking this becuase I'm happy to wait if something needs to be fixed. Thanks.

I have one question and I'm trying not to sound like a moron or repetitive. I notice that you say only the portraits need to be dome, does that mean that all the bugs have been cleaned out, and I'm not asking you to release it without the portraits, I'm just saying, are their any problems left, not including the portraits. Just asking this becuase I'm happy to wait if something needs to be fixed. Thanks.

the bugs (as far as I know) were all fixed with the updates that are at TC

camera issues fixed

audio issues fixed

studdering issues fixed

the faces looking like mutants was a 04/05 faces issue, they should also be fixed

I bet some people will STILL make new threads about the final release date. What was the stadium you made kraw? I didn't know that UR 7.0 had completely new ratings. Well thats good, SS has some competition on the exhibition game front now. Good work KC, I hope this cuts down on the threads about this.

I bet you half the people still will not read this thread!

That's right, they won't. You have no idea how many different threads I had to move on Thursday that were about when this mod was going to be released.

I fully understand Krawhitham's frustration with the people who have to make these threads.

Believe me everyone, if I thought it would do any good at all if this topic should be given a sticky, I would do it. I mean if it would save one less thread about this, then it would be worth it. But you guys know as well as I do that the people that make those kind of threads do not know how and do not care to know how to search for an answer in here. And these are the same people that act shocked when they are getting flamed for doing this.

Thanks Kraw for all you've done here :). I don't know why it's so hard for some morons to understand. Making mods isn't that easy and the people doing it have lives outside of MVPMods. With alittle effort people can have 99.8% of the MVP06 final right now. All I'm lacking is the remaining few sets of Hory's 06 total portraits and UR 7. One would think people would be greatfull for getting a complete update of the game for free, instead of whining about it taking too long.

I'm with you max. I also have everything except the portraits and UR 7, all you have to do is look on totalclassics.com and see wht new updates have come out. It's not that hard!

Well this is awesome and I just want let people who contribute into projects like this know how much I appreciate the job they do. With that being said is there any ETA on this.

AHHHHH. PORTRAITS!!!

Can't blame people for wanting a final ver of the Beta. We will be at the All Star break soon in MLB and still no final ver for the MOD yet.

Yeah great work and we thank you for a great Beta ver. Sorry to hear your getting tired with people wanting the final ver.

Perhaps all of you involved could of released this final ver before June 5th months after the Beta was released and still no final Ver. Can't blame the people who see excellent work in feb and now just about 4 months later no final version.

Kinda sucks in that regard doesn't it. Who cares if 100 more people ask when the final ver is going to be released they love the MOD you should be happy people are waiting on your great work in the Beta.

Be happy with the fans of the Mod and you cannot blame people for asking over and over again when the thing is going to be released we are all huge fans of baseball and your MOD.

Thanks for all the hard work you guys are putting in to the final ver I'm sure it will be outstanding even if it's a tad late.

Great work just have a bit more respect for the fans of the mod.

You can blame people for being too lazy to search the forum and do a bit of reading before asking the same question over and over and over and over and over again.

You can blame people for being too lazy to download a handful of mods themselves to take the Beta from it's current 99.5% completion, to 99.9% complete. This baffles me to no end.

You can blame people for not respecting the amount of UNPAID TIME that has been put into this project by a small number of people. It's absolutely amazing how unappreciative people can be.

I do NOT buy any of the arguments from people that are either too damned impatient to wait, or too damned lazy to do something for themselves.

The Final will be done when it's done, simple as that. If anyone doesn't like it, tough. Play the vanilla game, or download the mods separately, no one is holding a gun to anyone's head forcing them to play the 06 Beta in its current condition.

/end rant

ok thx 4 ur work.

seano

CLASSIC post by the newbs.

ok thx 4 ur work.

seano

:lol:

CLASSIC post by the newbs.

Not all newbs, it's clear this dumb *** is not a day over 13 or has done so much acid over the years that he cannot spell the word "two" or "four" and "like". I for one wouldn't even of replied to this idiot. Remember some of these guys still have baby teeth and it shows by these type of posts, something that should be ignored for sure.