MVP 06 FINAL...answers here

Kccitystar

Its not that we are being impatient, but its like I dont even wanna keep playing the game until the final version is released. Playing exhibition games are getting old. The only reason why I keep asking b/c its the thrill of getting my yankees dynasty started and getting into the game, but I dont want to until the final is done so I can mod and do things to the game with out having to do it all over again.

if wanting to start your dyansty is all that's stopping you, it's been said that whatever dynasty you start will still work. from the 1st post of this thread, a copy of a previous quote from kraw i believe: "Well there are some small little surprises (like Trues' dirty ball and some others) but none of them change game play, any Dynasties started NOW will still work when the final version comes out, IF YOU have installed the updates first"

i started my dynasty earlier this week and have loved every minute of it. no stutters, no crashes as of yet. you should give it a shot. :D

(if this was addressed in the last couple pages since the quoted post, sorry - there was too much **** to sort through that i have no intention of reading)

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its cool I will wait for the final to begin, just greatly anticipating it, im sure there will be some roster changes from the ones im playing with now. Yake it light guys, this has been a red hot topic tonight. For my record it is greatly appreciated what the modders are doing. I just finished playing a beta game, I have majority of the mods. The new fielding gloves are the bomb, the bat selector is awesome, and the name gear on the cleats and batting gloves is tight. Those key things plus the modded stadiums, real batter walkup music, just is enought to blow anyother game on any system completely off of the map. I dont know about you guys but I play on MVP difficulty and had this game since is first came out and still have a challenge keeping a winning record. Some may say I suck but man all the 100 different datafiles keep the game fresh and i just haven' t become that good to win at will on MVP level anyway, so thats why I still like palying, its a challenge.

I still get blown away by the spu pitching and still learning how to pitch to the cpu. Its like happy birthday when I K them up. This game has so much realism thanks to you modders. And no Im not kissing anyones you know what, b/c thats the last thing I would do. Around here you have to be careful what you say if you want to enjoy the benefits of a whole new revamped game without blowing money on xbox 360 with half a basseball game.

Just looking forward to the final version.

what do you guys think about an addon pack?

you would have a final core version and a addon pack with other stuff

The other stuff could be added any time and would not screw with dynasties

Plus how many of you guys play out the minor league games?

let me guess...............................................

without even reading this thread i know how it goes:

1)somebody asked when the final release will be

2) a modder or someone related to the release let this person know how "stupid" thet were for asking

3)somebody got banned

remember: the reward of hard work is the satisfaction of seeing other people enjoy it. without those people, its just self-gradification!

anticpation is an emotion involving pleasure in considering some expected or longed-for good event, or irritation at having to wait

let me guess...............................................

without even reading this thread i know how it goes

1)somebody asked when the final release will be

2) a modder or someone related to the release let this person know how "stupid" thet were for asking

3)somebody got banned

remember the reward of hard work is the satisfaction of seeing other people enjoy it. without those people, its just self-gradification!

anticpation is an emotion involving pleasure in considering some expected or longed-for good event, or irritation at having to wait

I vote for you to be banned next

why does that not surprise me?!?

you people really just do not get it do you, I do not care if you guys like it, download it, or even if it is released.

I 1st made this for ME and ME alone, I got tired of having to manually reinstall all the mods in the game.

At the time I was playing around with different mod ideas, one would break my game and I would have to reinstall everything.

No I never backed anything up, an idea would come to me and off to the races I'd go.

I've had a install like this since MVP 2004

After talking with Hory and Totte, the MVP 06 project was born.

I get not ego boost, feel no pride, or satisfaction from this project, it is nothing more than a major *** head ache at this point.

3)somebody got banned

and yes if people are too STUPID to use the search button they should be banned, it's called thinning the herd

I can personaly say I have recieve ZERO donations in my paypal account because of the 06 MOD :D

Not to butt in, but I threw you a little extra money for the installation on my IPB forums and for the MVP 2006, and for your constant help on everything on this site and on your old site MVPlanet.

-------------------------------------------------

To the assholes that ***** about everything, it is getting really old. Like sombody else in this thread said (i think Sean O) What exactly have you contributed to this site? I myself am not a modder, I have tried making a few mods and they were not good (maybe the baseball prospectus thing was decent, but who knows lol) so I try to contribute to the site to keep it going. I know some people dont have the money to contribute to the site, but one thing you can contribute is decent, well thought out posts. There is NOTHING more that pisses me off than seeing sombody ***** about a game modification that sombody has worked on for months, somthing that makes the game BETTER than the original. If you can be patient and have to be a jerk. Dont download anything, play the game like EA made it. Nobody here is a a jerk unless there is a reason to be. The search feature is somthing that is there so you dont have to ask a stupid question, it is there to help you learn more about the game. When I first got the game for the PC, I was clueless on EVERYTHING about installing mods, let alone creating them. After reading for hours on things I searched, after hours of trying to installing the things, you would be suprised on what you learn. If you cannot find somthing from the search feature, when you make a post, nobody is going to act like a A-hole or a prison guard to you. If people dont contribute to this site, the cost of the site would be comming out of the pockets of the Admin, if these modders dont mod this game, this site isnt that great, and I am sure Five and the rest of the mods here will tell you the same thing. These guys work there tails off making these awesome modifications and all some of you can do is just ***** and moan asking when they come out. If you use the search feature, you will find your answer.

Sorry for the rambling guys, this stuff really ticks me off......

what do you guys think about an addon pack?

you would have a final core version and a addon pack with other stuff

The other stuff could be added any time and would not screw with dynasties

Plus how many of you guys play out the minor league games?

kraw - I'm for any extras you want to include!

Not to butt in, but I threw you a little extra money for the installation on my IPB forums and for the MVP 2006, and for your constant help on everything on this site and on your old site MVPlanet.

-------------------------------------------------

I thought you insanely gave me money to install a forum.

I thought you PM'ed me and asked If I could help to install it and if I could you would give me money

I did not know it was 06 releated, I'm sorry

It is not the first time I've been wrong, but it better be the last :mwha:

I thought you insanely gave me money to install a forum.

I thought you PM'ed me and asked If I could help to install it and if I could you would give me money

I did not know it was 06 releated, I'm sorry

It is not the first time I've been wrong, but it better be the last :mwha:

It was for a little of both, the forums and MVP 2006.... mostly for the forums... :D

I was thinking about basically a minor league pack

uniforms, stadiums

Plus some of the great audio mods that are out there.

It could be crammed into just one release but so many people had problems downloading LL because it was 600 MB

the lastest beta is already 320MB, all the minor league & audio stuff would be another 200-300MB

and to the person that started the thread about losing the ability to pitch, YOU NEED TO DIE

Since that post I have not won a game and have been knocked about like crazy

16-5

12-2

18-6

9-3

& 11-10

I had never lost three games in a row before this, now 5

I don't know about anybody else but I play the minor league games for the team I'm playing in my dynasty so I would LOVE to see a minor league addon pack that added uniforms, stadiums and whatever else possible.

The MVP 06 Mod is great and something like that would just make it even better...I hope it happens.

Archived