[align=center]*A's Survive Late D'Back Run*[/align]

[align=center]

Frank Thomas with a 3 run blast in the bottom of the 6th[/align]

[align=center]

Eric Chavez pulls up for an RBI double in the bottom of the 2nd[/align]

[align=center]

Orlando Hudson slides under the tag on a 2 run double in the 7th[/align]

[align=center]

Despite stellar defense all day by the D'Backs, and a late rally, Arizona still comes up a run short[/align]

Arizona Batting

Arizona Pitching

Oakland Batting

Oakland Pitching

[align=center]Oakland Athletics Depth Chart

Updated July 2, 2006[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]Post Game Report

Game 3 (3 Game Series)[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]*A's Sweep Series*

Arizona Pitching

Arizona Batting

[/align]

[align=center]Oakland Pitching

Oakland Batting

[/align]

[align=center]~Play By Play Action~

[/align]

[align=center]Player of The Game - Nick Swisher

(1-4, HR, RBI)[/align]

[align=center][/align]

I'm just wondering, on your depth chart on page 19. You put everyone's first initial then last name. But then it says Bobby Crosby. Haha, he's the only one with a full name.

This is the reason I've stopped posting my dynasty. No one wants to follow really, just nitpick about minor discrepancies in the format.

It was fun while it lasted, though.

I'm not 'nitpicking' about anything. It was a simple question as to why you did that. I thought he was maybe your captain or something of that matter. But hey, do what you want.

You're not the first to 'point out' something so meaningless that had nothing to do how the dynasty was actually progressing.

No big deal, I'm having a great time just playing it anyway.

Exactly, if you wanna stop posting fine, but at least have fun with it outside of posting. Dynasty's are good untill they are not fun. So take a little break, and see if it becomes fun again!! I hope to see you with another dynasty or the same one in the future. But I really enjoyed this dynasty, if my opinion counts.

Thanks aaron, I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it. I play one season a year, all 162 games, and that's more than likely never going to change. The posting was fun while it lasted, but in reality I don't think many people really follow anyway.

To those who only wanted to 'nitpick', the format was alot of work, sorry if it wasn't perfect.

Thanks aaron, I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it. I play one season a year, all 162 games, and that's more than likely never going to change. The posting was fun while it lasted, but in reality I don't think many people really follow anyway.

To those who only wanted to 'nitpick', the format was alot of work, sorry if it wasn't perfect.

Sorry to hear you will not be posting anymore man. I'm new to the site, but your dynasty was the first that caught my eye. Not just for the presentation, but for what was going on in the dynasty. I love reading dynasties when guys are having fun in them. It can just be a plain text-based writeup as long as it is interesting and entertaining.

I can understand how the nitpicking on html, presentation, etc... got to you. I do two football dynasties over at dynastymanager and we have them over there as well. More worried about PS and html skills than what is going on in the dynasty.

Good luck with the rest of the season man. Remember... Just have fun.

Archived