Jose Cruz, JR - CF

Bill Mueller - 3B

Sandy Alomar - C

Joel Guzman - 1B

*Odalis Perez - SP

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad you guys like it so far. It's getting pretty interesting within this clubhouse. I'm gonna start kicking a@@ and taking names if someone doesn't start hitting. (Which in reality is ME :roll: )

But anyway, I'm not trying to compete with other people's Dynasty, just having fun! I followed a couple of people's Dynastys on here, and Lual had one of the great ones. :)

Anyway, I'm working on the post game report for game 3 of this series, and I'll be posting it soon.

[align=center]Los Angeles Dodgers @ Oakland Athletics[/align]

[align=center]Post Game Report[/align]

[align=center]Game 3 (3 Game Series)[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]Player of The Game - Eric Gagne[/align]

[align=center](1 inning pitched/3 k's/17th sv)[/align]

[align=center]*Dodgers Take 2 Out Of 3 In Oakland*[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]Marco Scutaro doubles and drives in Milton Bradley. (Right) Eric Gagne celebrates after nailing down his 17th save.[/align]

Oakland struggled at the plate once again today, losing a close one to the visiting Dodgers. Jayson Werth (.257) homered (3) in the top of the second inning and the long time veteran Sandy Alomar (.219) drove in the other run. JD Drew (.312) and Bill Mueller (.318) both went 3 for 4 while Jose Cruz, JR (.281) had 2 hits.

Eric Chavez (.227) was the only bright spot for the A's, hitting his 10th double of the season and going 2 for 4 overall. Brad Halsely (2-6/6.04) loses his 6th game of the season, giving up both Dodger runs.

Dodger left hander Odalis Perez (8-2/2.76) picks up his 8th win of the season and Jonathon Broxton sets up Eric Gagne in route for his 17th save of the season.

Brad Halsey being set down after 4.2 innings

Ken Macha - The guys are out there pitching to win, and for the most part they're getting the job done. Hopefully our bats will come alive when we head out to Colorado.

Justin Duchscherer - Brad pitched well today. He was hitting his spots, and his breaking ball was crisp. He only gave up 2 runs, but when your team only scores 1, it's hard to walk away with a win.

Hitting Coach Gerald Perry is still unavailable for comment at this time.

Sandy Alomar - Eric (Gagne) is unbelievable. When we're lucky enough to get him on the mound, good things almost always happen. I feel fortunate to still be playing after all these years and I'm happy I could contribute today to the team.

Oakland Pitching

Oakland Batting

Dodger Pitching

Dodger Batting

*Oakland travels to Colorado and welcomes the thin air at Coors Field. Still hanging around 1rst place despite a .500 record.*

Looks like your still strugling hitting wise.

Yeah, I recently changed the pitch meter and pitching speeds to give myself more of a challenge. I'm sure I'll get used to it in time. Either that, or Hitting Coach Gerald Perry's gonna get the boot! :lol:

Why was Johnson is RF and Swisher at 1B?

That was a mistake I made when making the lineups. I caught it a little late but it worked out ok. I usually platoon Swisher/Bradley/Kielty out in right but Keilty is struggling down at AAA.

I platoon Swisher/Johnson/Barton at first base and must have gotten them mixed up.

[align=center]Oakland Athletics @ Colorado Rockies[/align]

[align=center]Starting Lineup 6-19-06[/align]

[align=center][/align]

Colorado's Lineup/Batting Order

1. Jamey Carroll - 2B

2. Matt Holliday - LF

3. Todd Helton 1B

4. Brad Hawpe - RF

5. Eli Marrero - 3B

6. JD Closser - C

7. Kaz Matsui - SS

8. Choo Freeman - CF

9. Jason Jennings - SP

I'm really enjoyiung this dynasty. reat job. To make a recommendation hitting wise, bring someone in. Shake things up a bit and trade for someone on the block.

Thanks JoeyMc. Actually, I have trades off, and I keep my transactions true to real life. I've recently upped the difficulty level but I'm slowly getting back to normal as far as hitting.

Teams slump, so I guess we'll have to see this one through. I'm looking forward to a 5 or 6 game winning streak to strengthen back up. I'm keeping my eyes on the minors too, I've got a couple of guys that might get a shot if Ellis and Crosby don't pick it up.

Anyway, I'm glad to hear you're enjoying it! :lol:

JoeRudi,

You have truly set the bar for presentation with your dynasty thus far, it is simply breathtaking and I mean that. I hop you stick with it, and I'll definitely be checking in.

Ditto. Those line-up cards are a work of art. Keep it up! :w00t:

Archived