Add MVPMODS to wikipedia.org?

jogar84

I dont know, seems like a good idea. This site has been on the net for a while, and there are far worse, less significant on the most popular free "encyclopedia".

Someone should write a history of the site and what we're about- someone with some decent literary skills.

What do you think? Plus, after the MVP MLB 06 Final comes out, there would be nothing else to do.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the heck. I'll print this out and read it but I tooted my own horn in a thread so maybe someone copied and pasted what I said. I was asking for help and mentioning that I did work on this site. I'm done posting this, time to read what was in wiki.

BTW, I pretty much never play madden ever. I have it for PS2 and got rid of my PC copy of 05 since my vid. card sucked and was having audio issues. All I was looking to get was madden audio files for MVP modding. Plus I'm no eloquent at all.

Get outta here.

Come on. I say Kraw did it or KC. I think KC because he nicely put it this way:

"One would describe the site's atmosphere as friendly, however some moderators tend to pull the trigger on some newly registered members. As with other websites and online communities, it is not uncommon as users often do not read the sticky topics on the forums and refuse to utilize the search feature, given the amount of topics and posts recorded in the site's database. Rules are set, but often over-looked and the site often requires moderators to check on the forum every other day."

Either way, I promise it wasn't me.

I nominate Unclemo to be a "Forum Legend".Tywiggins should defintely be mentioned here with his programs. Cant believe you got it done in such short time, job well done KC.

:salute:

Otherwise, harsh treatment of novices (newbies) is commonplace, but expected
(couldnt be more true) :lol:

Krawhitham/Hory: As an inside joke in MVPmods, many accuse and believe Krawhitham and Hory to be the same person. While Krawhitham embraces this accusation, Hory finds it insulting. Such an accusation seems impractical for the following reasons. Both of these modders turn out the most mods, and arguably mods of the highest quality. However, people accuse them to be the same person due to the fact that both are willing to cooperate with each other and insult the same members. Only the administrators of MVPmods know the truth.

fuzz?

Archived