Somebody hacked madden mods

Hoop27

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yea... and the thing says.. "we are muslim" and then they wonder why americans dont care for islam.... any chance this could happpen to mvpmods too since they both run on similar code?

edit: not sure if its related but, we've got 83 visitors in the forum... isnt that crazy crazy high?

why dont they hack madden instead of our site... :(

excellent point! if they can do that, then we should hire them to hack madden :lol:

But it is ridiculous that someone would take time out of their life to do this. Seriously, what a bunch of losers. They must have no life whatsoever to have nothing better to do than hack a modding site.

Also, what are we going to do about this? Is it possible to get the site back up and running, or are we going to have to start over?

excellent point! if they can do that, then we should hire them to hack madden :lol:

But it is ridiculous that someone would take time out of their life to do this. Seriously, what a bunch of losers. They must have no life whatsoever to have nothing better to do than hack a modding site.

Also, what are we going to do about this? Is it possible to get the site back up and running, or are we going to have to start over?

Hopefully the people that ran the site, werent complete retards, and kept backups, so it should be up and running really soon.

Why don't they just try to hack into the FBI or IRS system, NOW that's FUN ... if you can pull it off without getting caught of course.

The same goes for people that send a virus to a home owned computer. What's the point of infecting some 46 year old's computer with perhaps his/her work on it?

Well since it's still down I thought I'd give you all a look at part 2 of my CFL project "The Damned" It will be uploaded to madden mods when they get it back up.

barracudasendzoneke6.th.jpg

barracudasmidfieldso0.th.jpg

concordesendzonegr6.th.jpg

concordesmidfieldao5.th.jpg

goldminersendzoneol3.th.jpg

goldminersmidfielddz4.th.jpg

maddogsendzonehe9.th.jpg

maddogsmidfieldju8.th.jpg

piratesendzonerj1.th.jpg

piratesmidfieldal6.th.jpg

posseendzonecq5.th.jpg

possemidfieldur1.th.jpg

quebecendzonekp1.th.jpg

quebecmidfieldsh9.th.jpg

renegadesendzonetv1.th.jpg

renegadesmidfieldfd9.th.jpg

roughridersendzonebi6.th.jpg

roughridersmidfieldkl9.th.jpg

schoonersendzonegf9.th.jpg

schoonersmidfieldiz8.th.jpg

stallionsendzoneif1.th.jpg

stallionsmidfieldgk1.th.jpg

texansendzonert6.th.jpg

texansmidfielddb1.th.jpg

Here is a sneak peek of my next addition "the what teams should we add to the CFL" project the Hartford Whalers

hartendzonelf3.th.jpg

hartmidfieldqk9.th.jpg

Archived