Somebody hacked madden mods

Hoop27

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hacking is actually a very good life skill and shows creativity and intelligence. If it were not for hackers, technology, specifically computers, would not be anywhere good as they are today. Steve Jobs, Apple, "Daisy", etc.

However, that doesn't mean that it's OK to take control of people's websites and systems. Of course, if strong passwords and good security procedures are used in the first place, you probably won't be affected. And even if you are, you always have the backups to restore, right?

If you don't understand what I just typed, then you shouldn't be discussing the matter in the first place.

Good luck getting the site back up, guys.

Hacking is actually a very good life skill and shows creativity and intelligence. If it were not for hackers, technology, specifically computers, would not be anywhere good as they are today. Steve Jobs, Apple, "Daisy", etc.

However, that doesn't mean that it's OK to take control of people's websites and systems. Of course, if strong passwords and good security procedures are used in the first place, you probably won't be affected. And even if you are, you always have the backups to restore, right?

If you don't understand what I just typed, then you shouldn't be discussing the matter in the first place.

Good luck getting the site back up, guys.

I agree, But there still a jack@$$ for doing it.. heck i'm mad about it and i don't even play madden on the pc

Muslims....

Has anyone ever met a happy, friendly Muslim?

No partying, no drining, no sex. Arranged marriages, praying multiple times daily, treating their woman as inferior possesions.

Geeze, these people dont even like themselves, Sunni vs. Shi'a, Ive never seen a religion hate on itself before...

They riot over cartoons, stone young girls to death for having sex even if the sex was involuntary, whose leaders officially put out a hit on anyone that dares to criticise it, a religion that kills anyone who dares to leave it, a religion whose followers push young girls back into a burning building because they were not wearing burkas is a sick, twisted, evil religion.

That this religion has over a billion followers makes me ashamed of my species. Yes, I really do belong to an awful species.

Muslims....

No partying, no drining, no sex. Arranged marriages, praying multiple times daily, treating their woman as inferior possesions.

Geeze, these people dont even like themselves, Sunni vs. Shi'a, Ive never seen a religion hate on itself before...

They riot over cartoons, stone young girls to death for having sex even if the sex was involuntary, whose leaders officially put out a hit on anyone that dares to criticise it, a religion that kills anyone who dares to leave it, a religion whose followers push young girls back into a burning building because they were not wearing burkas is a sick, twisted, evil religion.

That this religion has over a billion followers makes me ashamed of my species. Yes, I really do belong to an awful species.

My 2 best friends are Muslims. One is no longer with us in physical form, but both are, or were, proud and practising Muslims. The guy I hang out with every single day is a Muslim - and he's exceptionally proud of it as well. He's happy (well, as happy as anyone can be in today's world - I'm probably more moody than him), he's friendly, and he'd give his life for me, my family or his family, as would I.

I could go into a further discussion of your post and prove a great deal of it incorrect, but this isn't the time, place or thread. Please keep your posts on-topic and at least remotely accurate in future. Just because a Muslim is mentioned in a negative context, whether or not the person who hacked Madden Mods is actually Muslim or not, doesn't give an excuse to anyone to turn the thread into an anti-Islam/Muslim thread - same goes for any other religion or faith. I'm sure there are some less-than-perfect, to be generous, Christians, Jews or Buddhists on this planet as well. Timothy McVeigh comes to mind - I wonder why?

Muslims....

Yes. Many.

You obviously have never met any Muslims at all, since your opinion does not seem to be based in reality.

Sounds like fundamentalist Christianity, which like fundamentalist Islam is not the dominant force within the religion.

Apart from that reformation thing a few centuries ago, Catholics and Protestants in Ireland aren't the best of friends either.

"They" the mysterious, "they", a tiny minority of people who you choose to use to smear all the followers of a religion.

It wouldn't be fair to base an opinion on Christianity as a whole on the rantings of Fred Phelps or people that bomb abortion clinics, so why do the same to Islam.

If you mean organised religion in general, then I agree with you, however singling out Islam, when in essence it follows the same moral principles as Christanity and to a lesser extent, Judaism, just makes even more apparent what a bigot you are.

Muslims....

Wow! And I thought I'd go through the whole day without hearing anything racist.

The sites back up. They didn't do anything to any files, they just added a new index.html. All the data is back up, and better yet, I traced the DNS. It turns out it was a proxy, but I contacted the company that hosted the proxy, and they managed to figure out who it was. Lets just say he wont use the internet for awhile...

The sites back up. They didn't do anything to any files, they just added a new index.html. All the data is back up, and better yet, I traced the DNS. It turns out it was a proxy, but I contacted the company that hosted the proxy, and they managed to figure out who it was. Lets just say he wont use the internet for awhile...

smells fishy

more likey if anything that person will just be blocked from that proxy server, he only has 10 billion more to choose from

smells fishy

more likey if anything that person will just be blocked from that proxy server, he only has 10 billion more to choose from

The proxy server host said they contacted his Internet provider, and I know from experience that he will likely be either fined or just banned from them.

hoop... that used to be an NHL team right?

hacking's such a waste of time... too much time and effort for a very small amount of fun

yes sir. They moved to Carolina when Hartford couldn't get a new building built. (hint hint Pittsburgh)

Archived