Somebody hacked madden mods

Hoop27

I hate his type. Unfortunately we can threaten him all we want, this is the kinda guy who thrives on pissing people off. Notice his replies to Dom. This is still a game to him, and hes having a great time. Wish I could legally smack him around some so he'd realize what hes doing isnt a game.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An American would have to take the info we do have here and give the FBI office a call according to what I read.

The FBI's Field Offices are located in major cities throughout the United States and in San Juan, Puerto Rico. In addition, resident agencies are maintained in smaller cities and towns across the country. The locations were selected according to crime trends, the need for regional geographic centralization, and the need to efficiently manage resources.

Each Field Office is overseen by a Special Agent in Charge (SAC), except those located in Los Angeles, New York City, and Washington, D.C. Due to their large size, these offices each are managed by an Assistant Director in Charge (ADIC). The ADICs are assisted by SACs responsible for specific programs.

The FBI encourages the public to report any suspected violations of U.S. federal law. You can do so by calling your local FBI office, Legal Attache office, or by submitting a tip via the FBI Tips and Public Leads form.

FBI Chicago

2111 West Roosevelt Road

Chicago, IL 60608-1128

chicago.fbi.gov

(312) 421-6700

FBI Springfield

900 East Linton Avenue

Springfield, Illinois 62703

springfield.fbi.gov

(217) 522-9675

I think we're missing something important here. This guy is just a kid. He thinks he's being cool, a buddy probably showed him how to hack and he tried it out on the madden site. He's immature and wants attention and he's obviously getting it.

Also, I have no idea about cyberlaws and what not, but what could they do to a minor who hacked a non-government website? Probably nothing, and I'm sure only the owner of the website could press charges, if that were feasible.

Hoop, as a modder on the website, do you have the contact info for the site administrator? He's the one who would need the info being posted on this thread i.e. the kid's contact, the local police numbers etc.

nope but I will get the info to him tommorow assuming he doesnt read all this himself.

While I agree that this may not be considered a serious offense (I dont know American cyber-law at all lol) I think causing the kid as much grief as possible would be a good move.

Hell if it was my kid and I found out about this his life would suck for the next couple years!

I think we're missing something important here. This guy is just a kid. He thinks he's being cool, a buddy probably showed him how to hack and he tried it out on the madden site. He's immature and wants attention and he's obviously getting it.

Also, I have no idea about cyberlaws and what not, but what could they do to a minor who hacked a non-government website? Probably nothing, and I'm sure only the owner of the website could press charges, if that were feasible.

That's got nothing to do with it. It shouldn't matter if this is "just a kid". He's causing trouble on the internet. He is disrupting a site that is someone's property. MaddenMods has to be paid for each month just like this site does and what he is doing is disrupting service.

And right now you don't know what you can do to him. What I would do right away is notify the police in his area. And they can let the parents of this a-hole know about what their son is doing. And if there are any charges to file, I would do it. I wouldn't just let it go with a warning because he has done it twice so far and it's obvious he could care less about the people on that website.

Im a head admin at MaddenMods, but I'm not going to call the police. Technically it's not my site, it's Nates, and he should get the final decision.

But seriosly, this guy is not a good hacker. He hacks the website, leaves the name of the website on the hacked site, we find his username, we get his AIM, Name, location, age, school, photo, local police number, and even FBI.

I nominate this guy for biggest douche in the universe award. Sorry John Edwards.

Just got a new movie idea.....

Hackers 4: Madden-Mods Takeover

Synopsis: When the new to world Madden-Mods website gets taken over by hackers TWICE in the same day, the members at Madden-Mods go on an all out cyberwar to trace down all the hackers and infect them with the Madden-Mods virus which places a copy of Madden on their computers which pops up as soon as it's installed. But the secret of the copy of Madden is that it is set with a code that traces the hacker's IP address to FBI officials and gets them put in jail for life. And while they are in jail, they are forced to play Madden 23 hours a day for the rest of their life. LMAO =)

On a more serious note, it's a shame that people have to do this crap and ruin a good thing for a lot of people just because they don't like the subject of the site. As for that kid, nothing will happen to him really. Maybe get grounded by his parents or some ****.

Im a head admin at MaddenMods, but I'm not going to call the police. Technically it's not my site, it's Nates, and he should get the final decision.

But seriosly, this guy is not a good hacker. He hacks the website, leaves the name of the website on the hacked site, we find his username, we get his AIM, Name, location, age, school, photo, local police number, and even FBI.

I nominate this guy for biggest douche in the universe award. Sorry John Edwards.

He's got my vote... Someone should have a little "fun" and "play a game" with him maybe hack his computer. Sorry blame the Christian in me, I blieve in an eye for an eye...

The "eye for an eye" policy just leaves everyone blind.

And Big Dom, I'm not sure about the current state of U.S. "cybercrime" law, but I'm pretty sure that a person can't be legally charged simply because he/she is an associate of a person who did something of this nature. If the person played a part in the act, then yes, as that could be construed as a conspiracy and the person will likely be treated as an accomplice, but simply knowing the person who commited the act doesn't make you any more guilty than John Doe on the street.

To whoever is setting the syetem up on Madden-Mods - I'd seriously advise better password management. If the site can be penetrated multiple times in such a short span of time, there is either a hole in the system or the passwords are pretty bad.

Archived