Somebody hacked madden mods

Hoop27

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes. Many.

You obviously have never met any Muslims at all, since your opinion does not seem to be based in reality.

Sounds like fundamentalist Christianity, which like fundamentalist Islam is not the dominant force within the religion.

Apart from that reformation thing a few centuries ago, Catholics and Protestants in Ireland aren't the best of friends either.

"They" the mysterious, "they", a tiny minority of people who you choose to use to smear all the followers of a religion.

It wouldn't be fair to base an opinion on Christianity as a whole on the rantings of Fred Phelps or people that bomb abortion clinics, so why do the same to Islam.

If you mean organised religion in general, then I agree with you, however singling out Islam, when in essence it follows the same moral principles as Christanity and to a lesser extent, Judaism, just makes even more apparent what a bigot you are.

I 100 percent agree with Hory on all of this... and I hope they stop hacking into the site... jeez a second time..

**** it, I have an old computer, maybe I'll see whats up.

If I were to hack someone, it would be MVPmods. I mean seriously, it's more succesful than Maddenmods. Than again they might give to shits about the site (no offense).

Maybe its the freaks from football freaks. Maybe there scared of a little competition.

http://www.zone-h.org/component/option,com...er,CvIr.System/

I've found some dirt on the dunce who vandalized the homepage.

So what were they trying to achieve? Good question, a few pennies from fools clicking advertising on a hacked site, and the ‘community’ knowing their names as scummy hackers.

There is a chance that the names and emails published weren’t theirs, and even if they are their own, I don’t suggest you send them anything since attention will only encourage them.

My guess is that they hacked other sites on that host as well.

lol i checked it out myself, and this guy is no genius. I registered for said forums, and checked out this guys posts. Well he has a link posted for his myspace in one of them. So his name is Nick, hes 16 from Roscoe, IL, and attends Hononegah High School. Oh and we know what he looks like. Any one in IL want to make a drive and set this kid straight :D

http://www.myspace.com/saosin189

ll Big Dom ll (1:33:05 AM): are you a real ***

x Underoath 898x (1:33:11 AM): ?

Auto response from ll Big Dom ll (1:33:11 AM): doing whatever nate is doing...

ll Big Dom ll (1:33:20 AM): why do you hack into websites?

x Underoath 898x (1:33:24 AM): lol

x Underoath 898x (1:33:32 AM): felt like it

ll Big Dom ll (1:34:12 AM): yeah, well you know you are getting caught... i am one of the members, who really dont know much about it, and i found you information.... hmm not smart at all for you

x Underoath 898x (1:34:25 AM): kool

ll Big Dom ll (1:34:50 AM): its not your property, and your local autorities are going to be notified

x Underoath 898x (1:34:59 AM): iight

ll Big Dom ll (1:35:14 AM): you've been linked to over 150 hacked site... thats some nice jail time

x Underoath 898x (1:35:23 AM): lol?

x Underoath 898x (1:35:31 AM): ive only hacked 1 site.

ll Big Dom ll (1:35:59 AM): well being linked still gets you time.... hmmm maybe you should know before you hack

x Underoath 898x (1:36:15 AM): k

ll Big Dom ll (1:36:26 AM): theres things called laws... read them **** head

Archived