So how is it?

UncleMo

Too many posts to respond to and I have yet to learn how you people do that multiple quote post where you're replying to many posts all in one post.

Going off of memory, Kraw, that's a lot of funny posts in one thread from you. Your grandman. Lol. anyway.

1. Good point, the absense of upset people about any faces of mine that are in the 06 mod is a surprise. I'll have to download this mod tonight if I get the time (wife wants computer time=no time for the great modini)

2. kgbaseball, he means simply the facial hair files I include, some people do NOT want them in the game. Some people go so far as to not care for the generic faces I've done period.

3. Kraw, I've been trying to give you time since you've got this on your plate. I don't to kill ourselves so I'm patient. Heck, I only play this game about one to two times a week.

If I missed anything, it wasn't on purpose. Have a great night all.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please post which ones I F'd up, I have to re-release the roster anyway

I think this can be considered a surprise! :)

Guys, please be sure to keep issues with the mod in the issues thread. This is just a review thread. But hey, if you all want me to change it to an issues thread for the final I'll change the title of the thread.

hey everyone this is my first post but long time downloader and modder. thanks you modders for making this game GREAT ... it's all i play.

OK I got the final edition. I uninstale dthe old completely, did fresh install. I only installed patch five before i did the update. Thats what the readme said.

First game in dynasty my game crashed. Found out my models.big wasnt in read only so that ficed that.

Then i played my first game. I went to edit Kevin Millars batting stance and that stupid song popup thng came on the screen (how do i get rid of that) and it froze up on me before i had a chance to save my first game.

But it looks AWESOME!!!!!! THAnk you!

I used the gchanger program. Is that ok with the mod?

it is in the datafile.big file, extract it. It was done that way so people could use their own without overwriting any files

Thanks much, my man. Oh, and great effort that you and everyone else put into this project. Really appreciate it, because it IS just like a brand new game. :D

ez

I love it. I really do.

And I would like to personally thank Krawhitham, Hory, Totte, KC, Pirate, UncleMoe, Trues and every other amazing modder who put countless hours and all of their time and energy into this amazing final product.

You should all be very proud of this, it's beautiful.

Thank you.

Great Mod.

I don't post here too much but I do play with the many great mods on the site. I would like to share my expirences with the Final 06 Mod.

I played a game at Busch Stadium and here is what I found.......

1. The Baserunning PIP needs to be moved up higher in the right hand corner. I found it interferes with flyballs and the pitch meter for RHP's.

2. The bullpen camera does not show the pitcher warming up.

3. The dugout camera shows the players, but no bench or dugout wall just a black background.

4. No problem with players running thru walls.

I also tried to play a game at Chase Field but it crashed just after loading, when the players are to take the field.

I played a game at Dodger Stadium with none of the above hickups.

I too prefer a higher camera angle on the baserunning PIP, it's hard to tell what kind of a lead the baserunners have at such a low angle.

Once again Modders..... great job, and thanks for the hardwork!

:D

Tx

The issues thread is here

http://mvpmods.com/index.php?name=Forums&f...ewtopic&t=23878

The Chase Field crashing and Busch camera problems you are having are listed as bugs in there

I think UncleMo intended this to be a review thread rather than a technical issues thread...

I should have realized that, sorry. I've been reading both threads.

Thanks for setting me straight.

Tx

Is there a version of the datefile that has the original fielding and PIP camera angles intact? I love the gameplay with the included file (yay for pitching that's actually challenging!) but I hate the fielding and PIP cameras.

My other small complaints are the new Busch problems someone else touched on, and I also noticed that the arm patches on the Blue Jays uniforms are mirror images, ie backwards. I didn't notice any other arm patches yet to see if they're all the same way (since I was playing against the D-Rays, and who the **** can tell if a D-Ray is backwards? :))

So how is it?......Different, yet the same. Challenging enough to bump me back down to pro. An unbelievable combo. This is what a corp. pays big bucks for. Not even EA would have done this much, had they procured certain licenses. Familiar, but now has much more depth. I really enjoy my baseball, and I really like the look and feel of this production.

8) Well I was finally able to download the mod lastnight,get it installed and play a couple of games. I am really impressed with this final mod and it seems to run much smoother on my system than the original install did when I first got the game. I did however make some minor changes to my modded version of MVP Baseball 2005(2006). I first had to download and install good ol uncle mo's chant mod and his the crowd goes wild final version mod. I also installed true's MLB on fox overlay. I installed EDM's batter walkup (reverb).I also installed polishjoe's EA Jukebox and moarobb's Van Halen in game broadcast music. I have not experienced any problems as of yet but I have not been able to play it that much yet being that I just installed it. I am really impressed with the camera angles and the baserunning PIP is fine on my system. The only thing I noticed is that on the foul replays sometimes you will see a blurry image of looks like a real closeup of homeplate in the window.However that is no big deal just looks weird or funny I should say.I really like the pitching meter even though the green area is small it makes the game more challenging and realistic in my opinion. It appears that the ads in a few of the stadiums that I was able to take a peek at are much more clearer and the stadiums look fantastic. Man I love the RFK stadium it is awesome. I put my Saitek P880 joystick back on the shelf and switched to an X Box 360 controller and it works fantastic with this game as well as my other games. I really love this mod and thanks to all the modders and other people who contributed files to this vast compilation. You all did a simply amazing job putting this together. By the way Uncle mo love your sound files my son does too it just makes a great modded game even that much more enjoyable to play. :D

Archived