Official MVP 06: MLB FINAL issues thread

krawhitham

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry but my english is not so good.

must i deinstall or delete the original mvp 05 ?

after than i install mvp 06 final and than patch 3 or 5 ?

or can i install patch 5 and than mvp 06 final

over the orignal mvp 05 ?

i don´t know :whistle:

Didn't you get my E-Mail?

Well, uninstall MVP 05. Then you make a fresh installment and apply either patch 3 or 5. Then you're good to go and can install MVP 06 and the two fixes.

Didn't you get my E-Mail?

Well, uninstall MVP 05. Then you make a fresh installment and apply either patch 3 or 5. Then you're good to go and can install MVP 06 and the two fixes.

keine e-mail bekommen. vieleicht magst es nochmal versuchen...

aber ich hab es soweit verstanden...aber: mvp 06 ist klar...dann

mvp 06 final und was noch ? wg. 2 fixes ?

It may have been asked before but it's a very long thread so...

T Is this guy Russel Martin or the cyberface belongs to someone else and it's wrong number?

mvp20052006-09-2317-20-22-01.jpg

I got no answer so i'll ask it again. Des anybody knows wherei c an find a Russel Marin cyberface?

Not sure if this belongs here or not and it might have been mentioned, I'm not sure, I just don't feel like sifting through 20 pages to find out, but the PIP thing(?), where it shows what runners are on what base, is in the way of the pitching meter.

I think using the FOX sports overlay fixes that, I think.

Problem here whenever I try and play a game in Anaheim MVP freezes. I tried playing with a few different teams but it still wouldn’t work so I copied over the original “anahday.big†and “anahnite.big†from the MVP 2005 disks and it worked. I also tried downloading and installing “HaloFan’s Angel Stadium†(yes I know this is the same stadium that was installed by MVP06) but it still crashed. If anyone knows why it does this and/or how to fix it I would be very grateful for some help.

PS: I would also like to take this chance to express my gratitude towards everyone that was involved in the making of the 06 mod. :hail:

OK, I went ahead and uninstalled the game and did a fresh install. Then I did the 3rd patch and then the 5th, then I installed MVP 06. I created a new dynasty with the Orioles, and no matter what I do the game crashes to the desktop whenever I try to play a game. It can be home or away, and any uniform. Doesnt make a difference. Any ideas?

OK, so forget all of that, nothing works. I completely reinstalled MVP and 06. I tried the new dynasty, it crashed to the desktop. I tried my old Mets dynasty, it crashed to the desktop. I play a exhibition game, it crashes to the desktop. So my problem is this - I started the Mets dynasty in the beta of MVP 06. I wont be able to play it (well) if I just use the base install of 05...

OK, disregard my previous two posts. I am indeed a moron. I was sick of toting around my disks, so I was using a fixed exe. I believe that was the cause of my problem. I reinstalled the game, and I am now using the CD , and that appears to have fixed the issue. This is a laptop, so I'll have to bring the disk with me everywhere, but so be it.

Not sure if this belongs here or not and it might have been mentioned, I'm not sure, I just don't feel like sifting through 20 pages to find out, but the PIP thing(?), where it shows what runners are on what base, is in the way of the pitching meter.

I think Trues posted a fix on page 16. I think.

Problem here whenever I try and play a game in Anaheim MVP freezes. I tried playing with a few different teams but it still wouldn’t work so I copied over the original “anahday.big†and “anahnite.big†from the MVP 2005 disks and it worked. I also tried downloading and installing “HaloFan’s Angel Stadium†(yes I know this is the same stadium that was installed by MVP06) but it still crashed. If anyone knows why it does this and/or how to fix it I would be very grateful for some help.

PS: I would also like to take this chance to express my gratitude towards everyone that was involved in the making of the 06 mod. :hail:

Anyone have any ideas?

Archived