Official MVP 06: MLB FINAL issues thread

krawhitham

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anybody else have problems with busch field and crashing? I downloaded the fix and still there is a crashing problem.

The reason it was crashing was because I have 2 LF's when I play with the vs. RHP Without DH. Obviously leading back to the Matsui doubling problem.

joeysosa wrote:

Here's my issue:

We were told this mod was going to come out like 5 months ago. It's about time.

C'mon guys...

A troll is someone who comes into an established community such as an online discussion forum, and posts inflammatory, rude, repetitive or offensive messages designed intentionally to annoy or antagonize the existing members or disrupt the flow of discussion.

By responding to such idiots you give them exactly what they are looking for.

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS and they will go away. As difficult as it is, just completely ignore them.

Edit: Oops! The troll has been eliminated. As Roseann Rosanadanna used to say..."Never mind!"

Hey Guys,

I skimmed through the thread and I cant seem to see someone with the same problem. Every time im playing a Red Sox dynasty it seems to Crash on July 3rd and I have to totally restart My Computer. I decided let me make a dynasty with the O's to see if theres the same problem. There Was... But it was on August 5th I believe.

Sorry if this problem has already been discussed.

And thank you to the Great MLB06 staff!

Archived