Official MVP 06: MLB FINAL issues thread

krawhitham

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am stuck on May 24 too...and sometimes 17...any way, I didnt remember... I did fresh install many times, but it freezes again and again.

Is it a roster problem?

Sigh...my dynasy is dead...

bad news: you're gonna have to start over

good news i fixed it i think: do a fresh install. ONLY install patch 3 (worked for me. Then install the 06 final. then install the 06 final fix. Then install the MODELS.BIG update file kraw just put out. Then install the updated UR rosetrs kraw jst put out.

Mines working like a dream now. If it crashed agaon I'm kickin Kraws *** ..jus kiddin!

hi everyone...

i like the mvp 06. thanks for your hard work, it was great.

the name of the men how did it are more famous as the

president of the usa. :wink:

i am a baseball fan from germany and watch so many games i

can on pay-tv. i like to play mvp 05...sorry 06 :wink:

i will don´t forget: YES THE METS ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS !!! :D

and now: sorry, my english is not so good, but i hope better than thrash.

but i dont understand not erverything what i read in this threat.

o.k. the question:

i have the first mvp 06 on pc. what must i do step by step to

install the final version ? can someone write me this what must

i looking for to install this version and tell me that so as i 6 yeas old ? :wink:

thank a lot, and greathing from munich and the octoberfest...chears

hi everyone...

i like the mvp 06. thanks for your hard work, it was great.

the name of the men how did it are more famous as the

president of the usa. :wink:

i am a baseball fan from germany and watch so many games i

can on pay-tv. i like to play mvp 05...sorry 06 :wink:

i will don´t forget: YES THE METS ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS !!! :D

and now: sorry, my english is not so good, but i hope better than thrash.

but i dont understand not erverything what i read in this threat.

o.k. the question:

i have the first mvp 06 on pc. what must i do step by step to

install the final version ? can someone write me this what must

i looking for to install this version and tell me that so as i 6 yeas old ? :wink:

thank a lot, and greathing from munich and the octoberfest...chears

Read the "ReadMe", everything's explained there. If you really don't unstand, what's said there, I could tell you in German.

P.S.: Ein HSV Fan in München? 8O :D

I'm not sure if this has been noted as a problem for anyone, but I did everything as noted in installing the MVP 2006 mod..worked great. I then wanted to be creative and import the data files to MVP edit and make changes, then export them back. Game crashed after opening screen...and now when I install again (after uninstalling) I don't get the two groups included of modders as teams and the game takes a long long time to load. It almost seems like something isn't installing as before?

Read the "ReadMe", everthing's explained there. If you really unstand, what's said there, I could tell you in German.

P.S.: Ein HSV Fan in München? 8O :D

ja in deutsch würde mir das helfen. muss ich vorher was deistallieren z.b. ?

patch 3 und oder 5 vorher ? keine ahnung, will nix falsch machen...

bin norddeutscher und seid einigen jahren von berufswegen in

münchen. naja und so kommt ein hsv-fan nach münchen...

thats it... :wink:

I installed trues yes overlay and everytime there is a lefty hitter up the pitch meter is covered by the overlay. is this because of the overlay or the game if, the overlay can someone send me the defualt bc i didn't back it up.

posted in the qrong thread b4

I have no issues with this overlay.

I'm having a problem with the team switcher that came with the MVP 06. I load the preloaded dynasty and it's the Reds. I alt tab out and click the .exe file and an error comes up. I've tried figuring it out and decided to just start my dynasty normally, I have to live with the 2006 schedule in year 2005 if I can't get it to switch. No problem.

I'm having a problem with the team switcher that came with the MVP 06. I load the preloaded dynasty and it's the Reds. I alt tab out and click the .exe file and an error comes up. I've tried figuring it out and decided to just start my dynasty normally, I have to live with the 2006 schedule in year 2005 if I can't get it to switch. No problem.

just use ty's sched updater.

Do you have .NET Framework 2.0 installed on your system?

It may have been asked before but it's a very long thread so...

The ball looks very dark for my liking, is there a way to get the default one in the game.?

I also started a dynasty wiht the Dodgers (used the dynasty file that came with the MVP 06 version). Is this guy Russel Martin or the cyberface belongs to someone else and it's wrong number?

mvp20052006-09-2317-20-22-01.jpg

Well last night I tried playing my game 1 of the World Series and I was retired in the top of the 1st, and then the game crashed shortly before I could bat. The game was being played in the new busch stadium, but I don't know if the problem is the stadium, I'll try playing somewhere else now.

Archived