Official MVP 06: MLB FINAL issues thread

krawhitham

I'm using the 7.5 standard without a problem, but with an old models.big. I don't remember where it is from, but it's one that has the faces that I like contained within it.

The filesize of it is 343,479

I will upload it to FileFront if anyone wants to experiment with it.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm doing nothing but siming the games so the model.big makes no difference

with the tests I'm running

UR 7.4 has never froze

UR 7.45 Freezes about half the time

UR 7.5 Freezes 100% of the time

This is the same **** I went thought with SS's roster. Some people had no problems, while others have the game freeze on them. I never could figure it out

I think I got it (game freezing problem)

Well I simed into season 5 the last time I tried, only thing holding me back from trying again is fear

I'll I'm saying is you all should donate to tywiggins (tywiggins@hotmail.com) for 2 reasons

1st to bring him back

2nd because it was one of his utilities that fixed the roster (the downside is I do not know what was causing it)

Two minor trivial things to add to a MVP 06 fix,

take out the "NEW" logos from the menus

and remove the majestic logo from the uniforms by editing majit.fsh in inistaz.big or whichever file it is,

I got the files for those two things somewhere in my MVP94 folder of stuff if you need them

Hope this hasn't been mentioned--

I have a slightly low-end video card. However, on the previous MVP 05 install I was able to run on "player detail level = HIGH" just fine, with no slow-downs whatsoever.

I just did a fresh-install and put on the MVP 06 total conversion--and now the options are sticking me at "player detail level = LOW" and won't let me change the setting, at all! I can deal with it, but I'd rather not have to see players with four eyes and blocky limbs.

Anyone?

Two minor trivial things to add to a MVP 06 fix,

take out the "NEW" logos from the menus

and remove the majestic logo from the uniforms by editing majit.fsh in inistaz.big or whichever file it is,

I got the files for those two things somewhere in my MVP94 folder of stuff if you need them

Done

Hope this hasn't been mentioned--

I have a slightly low-end video card. However, on the previous MVP 05 install I was able to run on "player detail level = HIGH" just fine, with no slow-downs whatsoever.

I just did a fresh-install and put on the MVP 06 total conversion--and now the options are sticking me at "player detail level = LOW" and won't let me change the setting, at all! I can deal with it, but I'd rather not have to see players with four eyes and blocky limbs.

Anyone?

That is wierd as hell, install this

http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?name=Down...details&id=3475

and see if the option is back

SOMEBODY HELP EVERYTHING DOWNLOADED FINE I GOT THE GAME READY TO PLAY MY GAME AND WHEN IT ASKS TO PLAY SIM OR MANAGE I CHOSE PLAY THE GAMES STARTS TO LOAD AND IT GOES OFF AND TAKES ME BACK TO WINDOWS. IT DOES IT ON DYNASY OWNER AND EXHIBITION MODES . ANY HELP APPRECIATED

In the .loc files there are a couple of instances of Potomac Nationals still being called 'Cannons'

Done

In the In-Game .loc file The 'tm' mark in 'Chase Field' shows up as ¨ rather than ™ - to make it show up properly you have to copy one of the other tm symbols from elsewhere in the loc file rather than use the windows tm keystroke, also AT&T Park needs to be renamed from SBC Park in the in-game .loc file.

Done and Done

Although this isn't really an issue with the 06 mod itself but rather a stadium... I was wondering if there was any way to adjust the hardness of the turf @ Rogers Centre? It's been like that for a while and the ball reacts quite unrealistic in most cases.

SOMEBODY HELP EVERYTHING DOWNLOADED FINE I GOT THE GAME READY TO PLAY MY GAME AND WHEN IT ASKS TO PLAY SIM OR MANAGE I CHOSE PLAY THE GAMES STARTS TO LOAD AND IT GOES OFF AND TAKES ME BACK TO WINDOWS. IT DOES IT ON DYNASY OWNER AND EXHIBITION MODES . ANY HELP APPRECIATED

This is the first help I would give you:

keyboard4rm6.jpg

here's another little problem. Not sure if this is something caused by the 06 mod, or by the stadium modder. I'm pretty sure it's the stadium modder that did it, but just to be sure...

In RFK stadium, the Nationals logo on the back wall has 2 lines going through it. Here are some pics of what I mean:

mvp20052006091721422728oc8.png

mvp20052006091721424800nq6.png

I'm still using Windows ME and after installing the MVP 2006 Mod over the weekend...it worked GREAT! My video card is the Nvidea 5200 FX...not the greatest but works enough for me, I havea 512 megs of RAM, and my computer is P=III 800 mgz.

Only problem I had was when I tried to edit the UR7.5 with MVP Edit and then transfer. Now the game crashes to desktop after going through the intros, letting me set line-ups, etc...

I'm going to re-install and wanted to know if I can import to MVP Edit from the roster that was included with the download, make the changes I want, and then export back to the game?

Very Good work on this mod by the way...

here's another little problem. Not sure if this is something caused by the 06 mod, or by the stadium modder. I'm pretty sure it's the stadium modder that did it, but just to be sure...

In RFK stadium, the Nationals logo on the back wall has 2 lines going through it. Here are some pics of what I mean:

mvp20052006091721422728oc8.png

mvp20052006091721424800nq6.png

I noticed that yesterday myself. I just assumed it was a clock

Archived