Official MVP 06: MLB FINAL issues thread

krawhitham

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's my issue:

We were told this mod was going to come out like 5 months ago. It's about time.

Your karma rating is about to go as low as the Cub's 2006 record, maybe lower.

Hey Joeysosa, I heard you were heading the MVP MLB 2007 project. I can't find it anywhere in the download section. When will it be ready?

Your karma rating is about to go as low as the Cub's 2006 record, maybe lower.

Hey Joeysosa, I heard you were heading the MVP MLB 2007 project. I can't find it anywhere in the download section. When will it be ready?

:lol: :wtg: He sure is. Don't we want someone of is stature replacing Kraw?

Here's what I've got to say to you man, :stfu: :plzdie: . After all of Kraw's hard work, you say that. What an asshole. Go back and hide in the little corner you came from, or we'l send Muffy after you. :muffy:

hey, heres my thing, i installed the 2k6 patch and the patch with the fixed stuff...

i loved the patch, is the most perfect thing i have seen here! you guys rocks!, but im still in my dynasty, im not gonna change it(still), and i was wondering, is there any way that those icons next to the players that are fielding can be shown in my current dynasty? because they doesnt appear...only if i start a new one...

thank you

It's not a big deal, so no real issue, but I didn't know where to put it. When I play with the Braves and a player wears high socks, they are black instead of blue.

Same thing happened w/ the Cards. Their away jersey's dark-blues all became near-blacks as well. I think it happened when he used his batch file to lower the 2x uni's to 1x. I'm just living with it cuz they still look a zillion times better than the default EA uni's.

Same thing happened w/ the Cards. Their away jersey's dark-blues all became near-blacks as well. I think it happened when he used his batch file to lower the 2x uni's to 1x. I'm just living with it cuz they still look a zillion times better than the default EA uni's.

I can live with that, as well, but I didn't use this stutter fix to lower the unis. Mine should still be 2x.

Dark blue away jersey? The only blue away jerseys I can choose are the '79 ones, an they are "baby blue".

hey, heres my thing, i installed the 2k6 patch and the patch with the fixed stuff...

i loved the patch, is the most perfect thing i have seen here! you guys rocks!, but im still in my dynasty, im not gonna change it(still), and i was wondering, is there any way that those icons next to the players that are fielding can be shown in my current dynasty? because they doesnt appear...only if i start a new one...

thank you

Strange, works for me.

what did you do?

i installed the game, the patch

and put the 2 files .sav in the mvp folder in my documents...

any help please : :depress:

Well, I just loaded my "old" owner mode savegame, which I kept in the "MVP 2005" in "My Documents". I didn't put the two *.sav files that came with the mod in there, because I don't care about the 2006 sheduele.

Here's my issue:

We were told this mod was going to come out like 5 months ago. It's about time.

Another coward behind a keyboard makes his presence known in here! I see very clearly now that it was a mistake to have people like Krawhitham, Hory, Totte and the others work on this project. Never mind that these guys are considered by us all the top modders in here. Our mistake was we should have had you release this mod. Then of course we would not have had to wait five months for it!

Where's Y4L's Banning pics when we need them....come on Y4L!

Haha, yeah man. Bust em out Y4L!

Sorry you guys, I was occupied today with family business. I had to attend a funeral as one of my aunts passed away. Today was the mass and burial so that's why I wasn't here. She was sick and in pain, so she's at rest now. Anyways, that's where I was.

But far be it from me to deny you all of these pictures, which now seems to have become a forum tradition. :)

JoeySosa, this one's for you!

So glad to see you go Joe!

No, really JoeySosa, we don't want you here!

Ok, now he's out of here!

Let the party begin, JoeySosa's gone!

Archived