Official MVP 06: MLB FINAL issues thread

krawhitham

now that you mention it, I do see that....hmm...interesting...

i've done some research on this now, and from the best pictures that google can find, it does look like it's a clock...

Edit:...upon futher review...it apparently was once a soccer ball clock at RFK stadium that the DC United Soccer team had, but once the Nationals moved in they changed it to a Nationals Clock.... check it out HERE

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here's another little problem. Not sure if this is something caused by the 06 mod, or by the stadium modder. I'm pretty sure it's the stadium modder that did it, but just to be sure...

In RFK stadium, the Nationals logo on the back wall has 2 lines going through it. Here are some pics of what I mean:

mvp20052006091721422728oc8.png

mvp20052006091721424800nq6.png

I love this post!

It's the hands of a clock.....

I'm in my first year in my dynasty playing game 1 of the world series and this problem occurred. Instead of Abreu being in the lineup, Matsui has taken his place in the 3 spot. But Matsui is also batting 7th. Why did this happen? Just before this I installed the MVP 06 Final Fix. Also when I threw the first pitch for my team in the bottom of the 1st right before it hit the catchers glove, the game crashed. 8O

double_matsui.jpg

Two minor trivial things to add to a MVP 06 fix,

take out the "NEW" logos from the menus

and remove the majestic logo from the uniforms by editing majit.fsh in inistaz.big or whichever file it is,

I got the files for those two things somewhere in my MVP94 folder of stuff if you need them

Can you even remove the "NEW" things? I thought that kind of stuff was contained within the .exe.

I'm in my first year in my dynasty playing game 1 of the world series and this problem occurred. Instead of Abreu being in the lineup, Matsui has taken his place in the 3 spot. But Matsui is also batting 7th. Why did this happen? Just before this I installed the MVP 06 Final Fix. Also when I threw the first pitch for my team in the bottom of the 1st right before it hit the catchers glove, the game crashed. 8O

double_matsui.jpg

That sounds like a UR issue. I have heard of players being duplicated before. I blieve thespungo once had Mike Sweeney duplicated. I'm not usre if he ever figured out how to fix it.

not sure if anyone else has noticed this at all, but I was just playing a game with the Marlins, and Anibal Sanchez was batting, and while he was running out his ground ball he appeared to have his fielding glove on while running. Just in the baserunner pip though.....thought it was weird, anyone else notice this? The next time up it was normal, it only happened that once....weird...

not sure if anyone else has noticed this at all, but I was just playing a game with the Marlins, and Anibal Sanchez was batting, and while he was running out his ground ball he appeared to have his fielding glove on while running. Just in the baserunner pip though.....thought it was weird, anyone else notice this? The next time up it was normal, it only happened that once....weird...

I don't think, this has anything to do with the mod, because I had with the "normal" MVP 05 serveral times.

My game crahes when I simulate to June 9th with any team in MLB and I can't get Modders vs Fanatics in the game. Y4L is in the free agent pool. I did a fresh install of MVP the patches and then 06.
I think I've fixed the sim freezing issue and you have to use "MVPpoints" to unlock the players and teams

here's another little problem. Not sure if this is something caused by the 06 mod, or by the stadium modder. I'm pretty sure it's the stadium modder that did it, but just to be sure...

In RFK stadium, the Nationals logo on the back wall has 2 lines going through it. Here are some pics of what I mean:

oh my god.

dude. it's a clock. 8O

Sorry but I am tired as hell and don't wanna read 12 pages so I don't know if this is mentioned.

When I use the camera angle number 6 (reverse) while facing a lefty with runners on base, the pitch meter is being covered up by the view of the baserunners. I know this because IT COST ME THE WORLD SERIES. (This is a spoiler of Game 5 in my dynasty). It was the top of the ninth in Game 5, I had a runner on first and third with two outs, Mariano Rivera facing Albert Pujols with a 5-4 score. I had two strikes on the mofo, then two wild pitches score both of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why? Because the pitch meter was being blocked! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived