Official MVP 06: MLB FINAL issues thread

krawhitham

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DARN i'm into my Dynasty alost 40 games, and the game will not let me get to the next game. It freezes when the game is over. I played the whole game, then simmed the rest of the minor league games, and it just freezes at "simming other games". I have to shut down my PC. I tried going into the schedule and simming it that way too. It just freezes. Tried everything. This sucks I played 40 games in 2 days! Tried quick sim, same thing.

not sure if anyone else has noticed this at all, but I was just playing a game with the Marlins, and Anibal Sanchez was batting, and while he was running out his ground ball he appeared to have his fielding glove on while running. Just in the baserunner pip though.....thought it was weird, anyone else notice this? The next time up it was normal, it only happened that once....weird...

i've seen that with a fresh install, nothing modders can do, i guess.

I've never seen that but I did see something similar. I saw Michael Barrett running the bases with his catcher's equipment on a long time ago.

Maybe Anibal wanted to get back to the mound as soon as possible to finish off a no-hitter :lol:

I've seen fielder's gloves show up on baserunners on many occasions. This includes with numerous mods and with the game straight out of the box. It definately has nothing to do with the '06 mod.

DARN I played my dynasty up until MAY 24th in 2 DAYS and now I am stuck. I t will NOT let me advance past MAY 24th. At the end of the game it says "simulating days games" and just freezes. I have waited 20 minutes and it freezes. I did a fresh install. I tried everything. Quick simming. Simming from the schedule, managing the game. Even playing the whole game.

I am stuck on May 24. Can anybody have a solution? I wasted 30 hours onm this so far ... ARRRGH

I installed trues yes overlay and everytime there is a lefty hitter up the pitch meter is covered by the overlay. is this because of the overlay or the game if, the overlay can someone send me the defualt bc i didn't back it up.

posted in the qrong thread b4

I'm in my first year in my dynasty playing game 1 of the world series and this problem occurred. Instead of Abreu being in the lineup, Matsui has taken his place in the 3 spot. But Matsui is also batting 7th. Why did this happen? Just before this I installed the MVP 06 Final Fix. Also when I threw the first pitch for my team in the bottom of the 1st right before it hit the catchers glove, the game crashed. 8O

double_matsui.jpg

so, can i resolve this?

export the roster with Tywiggins exporter, the reimport it

that should fix it, it did for me

Thanks, but no luck. :cry: I started a new dynasty, successfully exported the .dat files and reimported them. I then tried simming up until July 1st; the game froze on May 11th.

Did you make any changes to the .dat files with MVP editor before reimporting them?

Thanks, but no luck. :cry: I started a new dynasty, successfully exported the .dat files and reimported them. I then tried simming up until July 1st; the game froze on May 11th.

Did you make any changes to the .dat files with MVP editor before reimporting them?

Installing the newest UR standard edition over MVP06 seems to have fixed this issue for me, at least so far. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

DARN I played my dynasty up until MAY 24th in 2 DAYS and now I am stuck. I t will NOT let me advance past MAY 24th. At the end of the game it says "simulating days games" and just freezes. I have waited 20 minutes and it freezes. I did a fresh install. I tried everything. Quick simming. Simming from the schedule, managing the game. Even playing the whole game.

I am stuck on May 24. Can anybody have a solution? I wasted 30 hours onm this so far ... ARRRGH

I am stuck on May 24 too...and sometimes 17...any way, I didnt remember... I did fresh install many times, but it freezes again and again.

Is it a roster problem?

Sigh...my dynasy is dead...

I am stuck on May 24 too...and sometimes 17...any way, I didnt remember... I did fresh install many times, but it freezes again and again.

Is it a roster problem?

Sigh...my dynasy is dead...

If you read this thread already and many others created for no reason, you'd know that Kraw has already said numerous times that YES it is a roster problem, and he's working on this. So just be patient.

Archived