Official MVP 06: MLB FINAL issues thread

krawhitham

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to Bump this...But i really need help..When i play minor leagues games, i see that all my pitcher have statistics error . For example a picther who has only pitch 4 inning the stat say that he has 52 hits againt him. How can i fix this?

That may be a bug in the game. I get the same thing on the XBox as well.

My game is crashing right now when I attempt to play Yankees vs Kansas City in Yankee Stadium. I played 6 road games with no issues. Happened in dynasty mode and in exhibition mode. This crash did not occur in the beta version (just trying to supply info here).

However....if i play an exhibition at yankee stadium with a different team against the Yankees, it does not crash. I switched an exhibition to make it Yankees at KC, and the game did crash....so im suspecting there is an issue with the KC roster in some way?

I realized I should probably post this in the "issues" thread... so here it is:

Keep me posted, I only changed the files that started with U*.fsh. But I made the installer in the middle of the night so I might have screwed something up

I'm not sure if this is related to the above issue, or it is the same as some other people are having, but after installing the studder fix, the first game I tried to play, it locked up on the stadium (busch) loading screen. However, it was May 17th - and I know some of the other ppl have reported lockups somewhere in mid may. Is this b/c of an error with the .sav files included with the original final 06 mod? Cuz I can load my OLD dynasties, and no problem - but the one I started new (using team switcher to use the Cardinals from the provided sav file) locks up in mid-may of season #1.

...?

My game is crashing right now when I attempt to play Yankees vs Kansas City in Yankee Stadium. I played 6 road games with no issues. Happened in dynasty mode and in exhibition mode. This crash did not occur in the beta version (just trying to supply info here).

However....if i play an exhibition at yankee stadium with a different team against the Yankees, it does not crash. I switched an exhibition to make it Yankees at KC, and the game did crash....so im suspecting there is an issue with the KC roster in some way?

What DATE did this occur in your dynasty? There seems to be a pattern forming here.

I realized I should probably post this in the "issues" thread... so here it is:

I'm not sure if this is related to the above issue, or it is the same as some other people are having, but after installing the studder fix, the first game I tried to play, it locked up on the stadium (busch) loading screen. However, it was May 17th - and I know some of the other ppl have reported lockups somewhere in mid may. Is this b/c of an error with the .sav files included with the original final 06 mod? Cuz I can load my OLD dynasties, and no problem - but the one I started new (using team switcher to use the Cardinals from the provided sav file) locks up in mid-may of season #1.

...?

What DATE did this occur in your dynasty? There seems to be a pattern forming here.

April 12th. Tho like i said, its also happening OUTSIDE of dynasty mode as well :/

Responding to myself here....

I did a fresh install (again)...and this time I did NOT add in "1x" uniforms by KCcitystar....and now I am not crashing. So apparently I am going to assume the uniforms were causing the problems.

Mike

I did a fresh install (again)...and this time I did NOT add in "1x" uniforms by KCcitystar....and now I am not crashing. So apparently I am going to assume the uniforms were causing the problems.

Mike

That's weird - cuz I installed the 1x uniforms, and my OLD dynasties work just fine - and the 1x jerseys look pretty good (altho the sox and shoes on cardinals away jerseys got REALLY dark - but that is NOT a big deal)... but it still crashes on my "new" dynasty that I started using the included .sav file and the team changer (in mid-may).

That's weird - cuz I installed the 1x uniforms, and my OLD dynasties work just fine - and the 1x jerseys look pretty good (altho the sox and shoes on cardinals away jerseys got REALLY dark - but that is NOT a big deal)... but it still crashes on my "new" dynasty that I started using the included .sav file and the team changer (in mid-may).

Heh its amazing how it works for some and not others eh? This was happening on my old/pre-existing dynasty....never tried it with a new one.

Clean install, loaded UR75plus in MVPedit exported the roster into the game.

It crashed April 14th second season

It is a roster issue and one I have no clue how to fix, I tried for weeks to fix SS's roster when it was doing the same thing but in the 1st season

Clean install, loaded UR75plus in MVPedit exported the roster into the game.

It crashed April 14th second season

It is a roster issue and one I have no clue how to fix, I tried for weeks to fix SS's roster when it was doing the same thing but in the 1st season

same set up but with EA's default roster. No crashes through 5 seasons

plus and SE does the same thing

So you're saying this is an issue with the latest UR? So, basically, if things were working before, we shouldn't start any NEW dynasties or use the save games to start new ones until this is sorted out.

...so basically just keep using our old dynasties since any "new" ones won't continue past a certain point due to some (currently) unknown roster issue?

Hey guys. Seems like I'm having the same problem here. At first, I had installed the 7.5 rosters along with the ron mexico progression mod, and I started freezing in the 2nd year around May 21-25. Finally I got sick of it and wiped it out of my system for a fresh install. Unfortunately, I still had the same problem except now it stalled in July of the 2nd year. Then the MLB version came out and I was eternally grateful because I thought my problems were over.

For arguments sake, I did a complete uninstall again. I re-installed, put in patch #3 & #5, then the MLB 06 install and then the 1x uni's. NOW, I'm freezing in the FIRST year around June 13-16.

What should I try to do now? Any suggestions?

Archived