Official MVP 06: MLB FINAL issues thread

krawhitham

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is anyone else having this issue, or have I done something hideously wrong?

No it's not you, that's how it is, just unchanged from the beta I guess, which didn't have the new Busch.

There's a similar mistake in Total Classics too with Busch Stadium II being shown for the Busch Stadium I

Cards just don't get no respect :p

Haha, sure man. It's pretty entertaing to watch all of these guy play. Thome25 is a [naughty word] to get out. :lol:

Speaking of the FF and Modders teams, is there an easy way to switch those players back to the Legends and Heroes? That was a brilliant idea, but I want my Mickey Mantle back!

I know I could use MVPEdit, but would a fresh install of UR work?

Actually, I havea similar question, will the Fanatics and Modder sbe included in UR form now on? I would really like it to be, since I do updates in the game sparatically and don't use MVPedit much. Totte, where ever you are, could you do that? Keep the FF and Modder teams in there? Pretty please with a cherry on top.

Great Mod.

I don't post here too much but I do play with the many great mods on the site. I would like to share my expirences with the Final 06 Mod.

I played a game at Busch Stadium and here is what I found.......

1. The Baserunning PIP needs to be moved up higher in the right hand corner. I found it interferes with flyballs and the pitch meter for RHP's.

2. The bullpen camera does not show the pitcher warming up.

3. The dugout camera shows the players, but no bench or dugout wall just a black background.

4. No problem with players running thru walls.

I also tried to play a game at Chase Field but it crashed just after loading, when the players are to take the field.

I also played a game at Dodger Stadium & at AAA Stadium #1 with none of the above hickups except for Baserunning PIP issue.

I too prefer a higher camera angle on the baserunning PIP, it's hard to tell what kind of a lead the baserunners have at such a low angle.

Once again Modders..... great job, and thanks for the hardwork!

:D

Tx

It seemed to install normally but when I try to start the game it'll crash at the loading screen with all the modders names on it and I get this error:

AppName: mvp2005.exe AppVer: 0.0.0.0 ModName: mvp2005.exe

ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 003b5346

Edit - I am a idiot who forgot to install the ea patches.I'll let you know if it works.

kraw, go take a 3 week vacation, and dont even log on to this site for 3 weeks... take a looooong well deserved break, and let us figure out our own problems..... its probably harder doing all the support than it is the actual modding lol....

I am sorry, I'm new to the game. Although I had it for ps2.

I installed this mod and is excellent. I have a couple of q's.

When I play at Dolphin Stadium, every time a left handed batter fouls the ball,the little replay does not show correctly. I tried playing in another park, like the Polo Grounds and that small replay looks right.

And also, I want to know how can I play an Owner mode with the Marlins. Cause if I open that save state that came with the mod it opens a Reds franchise.

And last, but not least. how do i download the fix? should i register to eamods?

thanx.

btw i love the new pitcher meter. :D

I am sorry, I'm new to the game. Although I had it for ps2.

I installed this mod and is excellent. I have a couple of q's.

When I play at Dolphin Stadium, every time a left handed batter fouls the ball,the little replay does not show correctly. I tried playing in another park, like the Polo Grounds and that small replay looks right.

And also, I want to know how can I play an Owner mode with the Marlins. Cause if I open that save state that came with the mod it opens a Reds franchise.

And last, but not least. how do i download the fix? should i register to eamods?

thanx.

btw i love the new pitcher meter. :D

#1) not sure

#2) the mod came with a readme file explaining this. the downloaded included the team changer utility. read the readme file with it and your problem will be solved

#3) yes

Here is what is fixed

Mini game crash

Bank FIeld crash

mod/fanatic team tweek

busch stadium camera issues

http://www.eamods.com/index.php?name=Downl...e=details&id=16

First i would like to thank you kraw and all the moders for your hard and terrific work. :hail:

I would like to know ,if you guys have experienced the same games crashes when trying to play a game at Chase field day version (it has been fixed : thanks Kraw) and at Fenway park ( night version).

Any help would be appreciate. :D

Anally Retentive mistakes I've found

(feel free to tell me to **** off as these are pretty trivial :) )

In the .loc files there are a couple of instances of Potomac Nationals still being called 'Cannons'

In the In-Game .loc file The 'tm' mark in 'Chase Field' shows up as ¨ rather than ™ - to make it show up properly you have to copy one of the other tm symbols from elsewhere in the loc file rather than use the windows tm keystroke, also AT&T Park needs to be renamed from SBC Park in the in-game .loc file.

In team.dat in the roster files, Potomac and Anaheim team names need to be renamed, also the abbreviation for ANA/LAA in org.dat and team.dat needs to be renamed

In the Heroes & Legends excel file "Roster Thief" is spelt wrong :p

Archived