Kgbaseball's Roster Thread

kgbaseball

The title says it all - I've finally released my roster project, and it can be found here: http://www.mvpmods.com/Downloads/details/id=3552.html

Please use this thread to post any comments/questions/suggestions regarding the roster. Keep transaction posts in the UR thread.

Look for my 1,400 portrait pack to go with the roster to come next week.

Enjoy! :)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly though when you first announced it, if it even were to get done it would have taken over a year and a half... and look at this... with all your hard work, and the work of some others that helped you, you got it done in less than 6 months!!!

Congrats,

BigDom

Nice roster! Feels creepy to see my ratings with Total Minors, but great work! I'm working on the 2007 players and so far I am up to the Cubs. It has come a long way since the really old beta you send me back in May.

However, I must ask you permission for this. For the few real minor league players that are on my roster, can I steal your minor league players via .mep files and change their ratings? (In order to fill in the quota of Major League ready players in the minors). It'll save me a bunch of time, and you'll definately see an Alpha file (players' ratings dones, but lineups, rotations, and rosters themselves incomplete) much sooner.

While my personal deadline for an Alpha is mid January, at this rate I'll surpass it much faster than that.

Nice roster! Feels creepy to see my ratings with Total Minors, but great work! I'm working on the 2007 players and so far I am up to the Cubs. It has come a long way since the really old beta you send me back in May.

However, I must ask you permission for this. For the few real minor league players that are on my roster, can I steal your minor league players via .mep files and change their ratings? (In order to fill in the quota of Major League ready players in the minors). It'll save me a bunch of time, and you'll definately see an Alpha file (players' ratings dones, but lineups, rotations, and rosters themselves incomplete) much sooner.

While my personal deadline for an Alpha is mid January, at this rate I'll surpass it much faster than that.

You have permission to use whatever you have to.

They look great. I was always a big fan of Soriano's rosters, now being combined with a total minors is awesome.

I just checked out the .mbe. Is it best to wait for your portraits to come out? Or, will they work with the portraits I have now?

I'll be going through them later to see if their are any problems within the game. Thanks alot for these!

You have permission to use whatever you have to.

Thank you very much!

I just checked out the .mbe. Is it best to wait for your portraits to come out? Or, will they work with the portraits I have now?

Since the ID#s are based off the Total Portraits system, everything should work fine. New minor league players (which have no portraits until KG finishes everything up) will simply have the silohuette guy.

mj: How did you install it? Sounds like that might be a compression issue.

R4H: the one in the 06 download, or the most recent one in the Downloads section.

I put the .dat files in the database folder and overwrited. I followed the instructions in the read-me.

You might have gotten a bad download. Try downloading it again and let me know what happens. Also, how did you install the stubble?

I used the installer thingy. It came out good in my other rosters, they work. But, the rosters crashed on me.

I will try downloading again.

I just downloaded it and did the drag and drop with the .dat files, and it worked fine. I've never heard of the game crashing when you open the Manage Rosters screen, but I'm trying to think of what could be the problem. If you know how to use MVPEdit, try exporting the roster into the /database.