MVP06 Text Overhaul

MagicHands8686

I updated the pics on the first page and added a few more.

I also went back to Durability and changed to Negotiate Contracts.

If you would replace the fonts this mod would be awesome to add to the MVP06 mod.

I’m not really sure how to do this, but if someone explains it to me I’ll probably do it.

You have to edit .fel files to change fonts

I did the .loc editing for the 06 mod, you can use them if you want as long as I can use yours for the 07 mod if I go that direction

Of course you can use it. But could you do me a huge favor and give me some more information on changing the fonts, like which .fel files I need to change?

I finally figured out how to change the fonts. I spent the entire night using a hit or miss system until I finally figured it out. But now I’m wondering if anyone knows whether or not it’s possible to actually replace the fonts instead of just being able to switch between the different ones EA has by default.

Here are a couple of pics with me just screwing around with the different fonts.

1kg4.jpg

2ge2.jpg

Thanks.

I own NBA Live 06 and I’m pretty sure I have Tiger Woods PGA Tour lying around somewhere. I don’t own Madden but I think I’ll go pick up a copy ether later today or tomorrow though.

Here are the fonts from NBA Live 06.

nbalivefonts1vv4.jpg

nbalive06fonts2io8.jpg

The one thing I am noticing about the NBA Live Fonts is it puts the text higher on the screen.

I have MVP 2004 & 2005, NBA Live 2000, 2003 and 2006 and Tiger Woods '99 (if it's of any use :lol: ) around here. Should be able to send you any files you might need from them.

I already have NBA Live 2006, but I'll take any font files I can get. I’ll PM you my E-Mail.

Also because redoing all of the fonts is going take me a little while, what I think I’m going to do is release a Bata mod with just the feeng and igeng.loc files then once the fonts are done I’ll update it. That way if there are anymore things you guys want changed (i.e. Heart) I can change it for the finale release.

Edit: Anyone that has any other EA games I would really appreciate it if you would send me the font files for them.

EA Games I already have fonts from

Triple Play 99

MVP Baseball 2005

NBA Live 06

Need for Speed - Porsche Unleashed

Need for Speed - Most Wanted

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07

Archived