Mvp 2007

Yankee4Life

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

that made no sense at all.

Uhh yeah it did dude. Kraw installs the rosters kg makes onto a console then makes a file that is compatible for a non-modded console to use. Stop trying to put down the new people. If I remember correctly you didn't like it when people did that to you.

• 2 weeks later...

Game crashes as soon as I start it. Goes to the black screen and that's it.

Heres my specs.

Pentium D Core. 3.00 GHZ, 1 GIG Ram.

Are you using a No-CD crack? Do you have a background firewall/anti-virus program running?(If so, turn it off). Have you installed any other mods?

Are you using a No-CD crack? Do you have a background firewall/anti-virus program running?(If so, turn it off). Have you installed any other mods?

I bought the game so yes I have CD 2 in. Umm I'm using the windows firewall.

I installed the MVP 07 Mod

From here: http://mvpmods.com/Downloads/details/id=3771.html

And the Pitching Meter Fix:

http://mvpmods.com/Downloads/details/id=3820.html

I started the game after that. A black screen comes up then it shuts down.

Every time I try installing MVP 07 Mod, this screen pops up.

I have no idea what it is. MVP 05 runs fine but when I try setting up the MOD in a different folder, this happens.

The screen would just stay frozen forever unless I close the window. The total time of the installation is prbably 5 mins w/o that hiccup. The install will finish itself and then tell me that it's done but when I go to load it, nothing happens.

Can anybody help me out?

Edit: Nvm, I figured it out. The TiT installer was much more useful.

I have a new problem though... is the pitching meter suppose to be all black? I can't see a darn thing. Is there someway to have it switch back to the old version? All my pitches are getting crushed.

• 2 weeks later...

I installed MVP07 before on my desktop. No problems at all and I love what you all have done.

Now, I am stuck with my laptop again overseas. I installed it the first time but it crashed during load. I turned off my antivirus etc. Couldn't make it run.

Now I am reinstalling and it has been 2 hours now and only 25% so I am starting to think that it is my cd drive.

Anyway, I ran the MVP06 mod with all bells and whistles without ever having a problem.

I have a standard issue Toshiba Satellite with:

Pentium M 750 (1.86 GHz)

1024MB DDR SDRAM

915 chip series

Will this meet the specs or should I keep using MVP06?

I ended up getting MVP 07 working and now have the Fox Network skin. It's great.

But what's the deal with the running in the game. I can hit a sharp ground ball and the runners wont run to the next base. They screw me into so many base hit to the OF outs. Is there a fix for this???

For you guys having a problem installing MVP 07, go to http://www.eamods.com/index.php and download and install MVP 07 Reboot using TiT. Just create a folder in Program Files like MVP 07, install TiT into that folder and use TiT to install The Reboot 07 version.

Rios, if your runners don't advance it may be because you don't have auto-base running configured. Otherwise, you have to advance runners yourself. You can do auto-base running by deleting all the running options in your Controller configuration file within MVP options for your game pad.

I don't know how to do that. I go in the options to change the controller setup but It only gives me an option to edit auto feeling or manual. Oddly if I make the fielding assisted the base running does as well. But I'd like to be able to field.

I don't know how to do that. I go in the options to change the controller setup but It only gives me an option to edit auto feeling or manual. Oddly if I make the fielding assisted the base running does as well. But I'd like to be able to field.

If you want to field, leave fielding on manual and proceed as follows:

Go into your controller configuration that is in My MVP/ My MVP Options on the screen before choosing to load a dynasty. Delete all the button commands for running, and that should force the CPU to move your runners automatically.

You have a choice to change Defensive and Offensive button commands, but you need only delete the offensive buttons for running. You delete the buttons by double-clicking on the button command and choosing delete.

K sorry to bug you guys with all this. I ended up dealing with the last problem in 07.

Next problem is in Dynasty mode when I simulate past a certain game the game crashes and freezes up.

Edit: I'm going to download the rebooted version since it's more updated and probably doesn't have as many gliches

• 8 months later...