Mvp 2007

Yankee4Life

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This mod is awesome (although the plate ump always seems to be squeezing my pitchers!).

I just have one problem (and I apologize if it's been addressed elsewere). All of my road uniforms that are supposed to be gray are white. How can I fix this? Thanx.

I downloaded the mvp 07 mod, but keep getting booted at the screen of scott posednik. Did I download incorrectly? I followed Raptorquiz's guide to downloading the mod, but what could be causing me to repeatedly get booted. Is it my system or do I need to install the 06 mod first?

Reinstalled 05 now my team logo are missing and given me where logo is suppose to be a missing texture font there? Also with 05 I now get to the loading screen after I pick my ball park and it boots me out of the game? Please tell me its my PC

the gigasize page returns with...

The file has been deleted

The file you are looking for is not available. The possible reasons for this are:

a long period of inactivity for this file, which resulted in the file being deleted.

The URL you received is invalid.

and the other link is for the patch. is that the complete game file also? or just an update p.atch

Guess I'm screwed

Reinstalled 05 now my team logo are missing and given me where logo is suppose to be a missing texture font there? Also with 05 I now get to the loading screen after I pick my ball park and it boots me out of the game? Please tell me its my PC

Sorry to pester, but I never got a response on this and the forum search I performed provided no answers. ...

All of my road uniforms that are supposed to be gray are white. How can I fix this? Thanx.

• 2 weeks later...

Forgive my ignorance, I thought they're supposed to be black.

By the way, evil1182, you're one post away from 1000. Make it a good one!

No, if you look at all the umpires, most of the time they wear the light blue.

yay, 1000th post :balloons:

Please improve your installer next time. I had backed up files and stuff I was working on in many of the sub-directories. Your installer just deleted them to oblivion, including my created directories. I had a really nice custom datafile that I was very comfortable with and some other stuff. All of it just disappeared. Yes, I should have backed up my entire installation, but the installer shouldn't be deleting files that have nothing to do with the installation.

Anyways, mod looks great. Are there any dynasty saves that can start me off at the 2007 season? Also, I noticed that the exe was modified. What did you do to it?