Mvp 2007

Yankee4Life

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see great work so far guys. I just have an idea to avoid the whole bombardment of threads about release dates...isn't there a function on the forum that blocks words? Block released, mod, MVP 07...well you get the point :)

It prolly won't work though since we won't be able to say those words either...ah well.

Well, I just don't get what the point of the user inserting his/her CD in is...to check if the CD is an original one?

Are lots of problems crack-file-related?

Anyway, even if somebody downloaded a version of the game, he wouldn't have to use a crack...he could use a mini-CD image...

it has nothing to do with a crack, disc images on your PC would also work.

the 07 is designed to add files to 100% original version of the game.

a lot of people have mods already installed and then installed the 06 mod on top of what they had, that caused crashing.

The installer I'm talking about would delete all files in the game folder and then copy the original files them from the CDs, then install the 07 mod

it has nothing to do with a crack, disc images on your PC would also work.

the 07 is designed to add files to 100% original version of the game.

a lot of people have mods already installed and then installed the 06 mod on top of what they had, that caused crashing.

The installer I'm talking about would delete all files in the game folder and then copy the original files them from the CDs, then install the 07 mod

OK. That's a good idea...I don't think people would have that many problems anymore...although some people want to keep their current install intact too...

will there be a beta release so we can see what's up?

No. The final, release version (v1.0, if you will) will be coming out within a couple weeks, assuming Kraw gets it all sewn up before his super-secret trip to the Orient to fight terrorism abroad.

Otherwise - how the heck are you asking about release info right in the middle of a big hub-bub about how people should NOT be asking about release info? lol.