Mvp 2007

Yankee4Life

MVP07, Dugout isues- my guys ae in quick sand in Detroit Stadium (Comerica Park) or whatever it is called, this seems to be an MVP07 problem, becase I had antother issues that that ball park and downloaded a stadium portrait to fix a dif issue, the dugout problem seemed to be consistant with both MVP 07 default stadium and an updated portrait that I downloaded. If anyone has a fix let me know, I will get a screen shot later and re-port. I think it is just the VISITORS Dugout that has guys walking in knee high dirt and not the home team.

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks a lot for the new mod--- everything runs great and all. One question maybe one of you could help me on: after installing kgbaseball’s 2007 Roster Overhaul v. 2.0 Beta (Plus) I had all of these bearded guys. It said in the readme to use Krawhitham's Installer Thingy and edit the models.big to get rid of the beards and get the scruffy look. This worked, but my problem is that after installing the MVP 07 mod I all of a sudden had a bunch of lumber-jack bearded guys again. When I use the installer thingy to get of the beards the game crashed. This is really bothering me--- what should I do

Thanks

I have found out, after exhausting testing, that compmaniac schedule maker tool is not compatible with the "07 maker tool" that comes with MVP 2007

Because the o7 maker tool makes its own schedule.big file, instead of accessing the one from the data/database folder, im unable to use compmanianc's balanced schedule.big to have it so i play every team in a dynasty season.

Is there a way to mod the scedule.big file that 07 maker tool creates so that it also creates a balanced scheduel as compmaniac tool allows you to do?

Can anybody help me with the "cracking" of the game? I've got everything to work, but it asks me to put the correct CD in, when I already do have it in...just wondering if anyone could help me out?

We do not discuss "cracking" the game in the forums. Cracking or downloading of the game is a no-no when posting in the forums.

Ok; I completed the 06 season in dynasty mode; So, I thought to myslef, wouldn't it be nice to be able to just download an 07 roster mod, apply it to my saved dynasty(and all the other teams in that dynasty) and play the next year? Well, I THOUGHT I had found one , BUT, like many people here, I've used a LOT of mods from this board, especially those wonderful stadium mods!!! BUT, the 07 roster mod I found WON'T work if you have changed the models.big (which happens when u apply the stadium mods).....

SO, is there ANYONE out there, with the tech skills who can create a roster mod for the upcoiming season and that WILL work with the stadium mods that I (and I know MANY others) downloaded last year? OR, is there a painful way I can laboriously go through, editing EVERY teams lineup (bearing in mind I have a dynasty running) complete with trades, retirements, cancelling EA'S auto retirements (cuz some HAVEN'T retired!), or am I just embarking on a flight of fancy only to have such a wish unfulfilled??????? Any ideas anyone ?

The 07 Mod is awesome, and you guys rock. You deserve all the credit in the world. Thank you.

Now that is out of the way, good ol' Joseph D. can find a way to say bad things about even this one (and no, I can't do better myself).

Really, nothing bad, but the Salt Lake Stingers are re-named to the Bees, which is good, but they still wear the Stingers uniform. On top of that, Fuzz's Uniform Editor doesn't work with it (not yet, anyhoo), so I can't just install the Bees unis on top of them. There is another team I saw that was renamed... Nationals, I think (in the minors), that need unis.

Also, since logos and stuff are being updated, an update for the Bakersfield Blaze (Texas A, California League) would be cool. Both logo and uniforms. KapnKirk (I think I spelled that right, heh) had made an updated font for Rambully's Blaze uniforms. The lettering was the same as Rambully's version, but the numbers were black versions of the ones that the Las Vegas 51's use. It's on my old computer, so if I can find that, I'll try to submit it to... um, whoever it needs to be submitted to.

The Padres alternate road jerseys aren't in either. Come to think of it... do they even wear the tan/gold tops that say San Diego anymore? Everytime I've seen them last year, they wore blue tops and tan/gold pants on the road. A few other teams need alternates available for the road too.

Oh yeah, and maybe toss in an organ mod, like the one that The_Bets did.

Still, the music is MUCH improved (especially the walk up tunes), the stadiums are sweet, and the updated jerseys for Cincinnati and Arizona are nice too. All in all, this mod is pretty awesome. I don't mean to sound too critical, just tossing in a few suggestions to make it complete.

Thanx.

Played an exhibition game last night, Cardinals at Phillies, played in Minute Maid Park. The Batter's Eye batting view made it look like the infield lights weren't on. The batter and pitcher were extremely shadowed.

Didn't have another chance to test it again, but I thought I'd bring it up. I've played in 8 or 10 other stadiums so far with no troubles.

Just installed the 07 mod on Wednesday, haven't installed the latest 07 patch yet.

i must really thank, with deep appreciation, all the modders involved in MVp 07.

i'm the kind of guy who grew up baseball. not that i was a superstar - far from it. but if i was getting a new glove the next, i wouldn't be able to sleep the night before because i was so excited. same thing with going to an mlb game.

to think that there could be a video game like MVP 07 was unimaginable to me as a kid. dice baseball was high tech in those days. after searching and searching for THE baseball game for many years, MVP 07 is a field of dreams come true!

thank you gentlemen.

a fellow fan,

richard