Mvp 2007

Yankee4Life

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so - will we have to have the 06 mod installed to be able to install and run the 07 mod? Cause I haven't installed the 06 one yet (GASP) I know I know - I'm missing out. I just haven't had the time and I got wrapped up in the football season. Or will we be able to do a dry run and install the 07 mod w/o the 06 one?

Thanks

Only Kraw can answer with 100% certainty, but I would assume it will require (or at least strongly recommend) a fresh install of MVP05, with no mods installed, other than official EA patch #3 (or #5).

This would be to reduce the possibility of any conflicts or install issues.

Only Kraw can answer with 100% certainty, but I would assume it will require (or at least strongly recommend) a fresh install of MVP05, with no mods installed, other than official EA patch #3 (or #5).

This would be to reduce the possibility of any conflicts or install issues.

No disrespect but there will always be a case of people who don't know how to install anything because they think they know and it's usually user error that always breaks their game.

Doesn't look like that prediction held up.

Comments like this are a no-no. we had real problems with people constantly asking and complaining when the '06 mod was coming out. You don't have anything to do with the making of the '07 mod, so please do not comment on its release.

Kraw will release when it is done.

Comments like this are a no-no. we had real problems with people constantly asking and complaining when the '06 mod was coming out. You don't have anything to do with the making of the '07 mod, so please do not comment on its release.

Kraw will release when it is done.

we are aiming for a release window of

2-7-07

to

2-9-07

and if I miss it, then you are looking at the All-Star Break

I kid you not

I'm going to tell everyone this once because we already had some airhead asking about the release of this mod in another thread. I don't want Kraw or anyone else bugged about when this is going to be coming out. No questions. No crying. No complaining that it is not out yet. When he decides to, it is going to be released. We had enough people driving him nuts last year with Mvp 06. So anyone that tries this this year won't be around here to see the release of this mod.

I'm going to tell everyone this once because we already had some airhead asking about the release of this mod in another thread. I don't want Kraw or anyone else bugged about when this is going to be coming out. No questions. No crying. No complaining that it is not out yet. When he decides to, it is going to be released. We had enough people driving him nuts last year with Mvp 06. So anyone that tries this this year won't be around here to see the release of this mod.
as long as you have the rosters and other mods, your fine. I could wait for July for the game ;)

Why not? He didn't say anything wrong, he just noted that it didn't come out.

It's got nothing to do with you, so don't worry about it. What compmaniac said, could be misinterpreted as being a rude comment. We are trying to keep these comments to a minimum, when it comes to this release. The mod will be out when it is released, there shouldn't be any need for asking for a date, or making any comments when it hasn't been released.

That's rude.

50+ posts since 2005. Did you just come on to cause trouble? What did the initial post have to do with you? Why did you feel the need to respond to it? Were you around here last year, when people were harrassing the modders and Kraw about release dates, and missed release dates, etc? Again, the post had nothing to do with you, so there was no need for your opinion.

There are plenty of threads on this board, where you opinion is wanted, but it wasn't needed in this instance.

50+ posts since 2005. Did you just come on to cause trouble? What did the initial post have to do with you? Why did you feel the need to respond to it? Were you around here last year, when people were harrassing the modders and Kraw about release dates, and missed release dates, etc? Again, the post had nothing to do with you, so there was no need for your opinion.

There are plenty of threads on this board, where you opinion is wanted, but it wasn't needed in this instance.

So how am I supposed to know where my opinion is wanted? Maybe it's not wanted by you, but maybe to others it is.

So how am I supposed to know where my opinion is wanted? Maybe it's not wanted by you, but maybe to others it is.

Okay. What I am trying to say is, As admins, all we want people to do is not ask about the release date for 2007. Kraw has given a date. compmaniac didn't need to post what he posted, there was no need for it. He is new here, so I will cut the guy some slack, as he wasn't here last year when this place had a different thread made everyday by someone asking when the 06 mod was being released.

There was no need for you to ask me why I responded to him the way I did. It had nothing to do with you. That is my point. Your opinion is wanted as much as anyone else, but to me, it looked like you were looking to cause problems.

So this is the rule, just drop the 07 mod unexpectedly, that way it will catch everyone off guard and nobody would be super hyped up and posting 2-3 release date related threads daily. I wouldn't be surprised if the mod was complete now and kraw and co. would be working on some really extensive documentation for those who seem to have problems installing it...