Mvp 2007

Yankee4Life

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But if I wanted to go to 2007 now, how could I do that? I am using KG's 2.0 plus rosters right now. Do I use the schedule updater twice to make it 2007, and then import the stats? I'm a little confused.

If you are using KG's rosters, the stats are already there for the 2006 season. All you would have to do is run th schedule updater once. Just choose the first option and enter the year 2007 and you are done. Hope that helps.

But if I wanted to go to 2007 now, how could I do that? I am using KG's 2.0 plus rosters right now. Do I use the schedule updater twice to make it 2007, and then import the stats? I'm a little confused.

I use a edited EXE, which I can not give out because it is also a CD crack.

I hear Ty's schedule updater will do the trick

srry if it sounds wrong, just my 2 cents

If you are not going to be impressed, then I hope you do not download it. Hate to see you be "disappointed".

These guys put their heart and souls into these mods, and if you are going to let a small thing like menus wreck your experience, then don't bother with it.

I haven't read through the entire thread, so forgive me if it was mentioned already, but if we can really try to have Cyberfaces for all players starting on each MLB team's 25-man active roster I think that would help a lot. I know some people are into playing minor league games, particularly for their favorite team's farm system, but I think the standard files should focus on the MLB players.

When we are closer to the season beginning there should be a thread listing all the cyberfaces that would need to be made for it. I'd be willing to help with others once I finish doing the ones I want to do for the Marlins.

There was a thread on this by DUnit awhile back, but it never really gained any steam. It's difficult to do just 25 per team since the active roster is always changing, plus there were a lot of faces that needed to be made, and not enough people to make them. It's pretty much a pipe dream at this point.

Trust me, I'd like more Marlins faces as well, and hopefully in due time they'll be made.

I haven't read through the entire thread, so forgive me if it was mentioned already, but if we can really try to have Cyberfaces for all players starting on each MLB team's 25-man active roster I think that would help a lot. I know some people are into playing minor league games, particularly for their favorite team's farm system, but I think the standard files should focus on the MLB players.

When we are closer to the season beginning there should be a thread listing all the cyberfaces that would need to be made for it. I'd be willing to help with others once I finish doing the ones I want to do for the Marlins.

The only problem with that is that there's only 900 some odd spaces to have faces. That would also mean that there would be less faces for prospects. Still, whatever you guys come up with should be great.

edit: whoops, kg answered just before me.

I'm just wondering if this has been approached yet but has anyone thought of making modded .loc files for the '07 mod? That can change the game a lot. We could mod all the scouting reports and change the text for various things, it could be pretty cool..

When this is released, what rosters will it use? The latest U.R.?

Also, might it not be time to make a list of mods that are being worked on, requested, and completed for '07? Something like:

Completed Mods

-2007 Diamondbacks Unis - Bob 212345

-Shea Stadium update - METSY

Mods in Production

-Updated .loc files - BrandonWood123

-New menu music - Bob 212345

Requested Mods

-Cyberface for Matt Garza

-Whatever, who knows

Time Dependant Mods

-New Rosters - Totte - Latest U.R. at time of release