Mvp 2007

Yankee4Life

Can I do the Shea mod. I've learned a lot over the last couple of months and I want to do what Big O did to Fenway and Oriole Park. Shea hasn't gotten the attnetion it deserved.

Things I plan on fixing:

- new banners in rigth field (including 2006 NL East banner)

- fix the left and right field line (making the last couple of feet parallel to the foul line.

- add dream seats on the grass area.

- move the left field bleachers back, and then elevate them.

- move in the left and right field wall in about a foot, so that theres space between the seats and the wall in LF and RF.

-attmempt to get seating in the upper deck

- redo the backround

- add the subway beyond the RF wall

- add construction site beyond the CF wall.

- a lot of other little things.

Awesome, i was waiting for an updated Shea mod. I use Pirates and i love it. But an updated mod would be great too.

I guess i would have only a few requests...working scoreboards, LCD banners above field level seats, photographers and TV camera crews that are on both the 1st base and 3rd base lines next to the dugouts and in the centerfield tower thing they got next to the hitters eye in CF, picnic area in LF, player parkinglot in RF, and the montage of players on the sides of the stands in LF and RF that go along the press level.....

OK maybe more then a few requests lol.

Other than that, a CitiField mod, and hopefully a Trues custom SNY overlay...and im sure MVP07 mod will be amazing.

All the work done here is great. Without you guys, there would be no baseball game on the PC worth playing. You guys keep the PC genre alive. Thanks for all you do MVPMods!!

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'we got an idea, but i think it would be imposible. When the half inning ends we can put like commercials or short videos from 15secs - 1min like our favorite commercials like the "Chicks dig the long ball" and other funny commercials.

halfinningcommercialfs8.png

1 & 2 : Trasnparent Gray.

Please someone post 'bout my idea

I'we got an idea, but i think it would be imposible. When the half inning ends we can put like commercials or short videos from 15secs - 1min like our favorite commercials like the "Chicks dig the long ball" and other funny commercials.

Just to bounce off of that idea, how bout making that commercial the VP6 file that plays as the intro?

Awesome, i was waiting for an updated Shea mod. I use Pirates and i love it. But an updated mod would be great too.

I guess i would have only a few requests...working scoreboards, LCD banners above field level seats, photographers and TV camera crews that are on both the 1st base and 3rd base lines next to the dugouts and in the centerfield tower thing they got next to the hitters eye in CF, picnic area in LF, player parkinglot in RF, and the montage of players on the sides of the stands in LF and RF that go along the press level.....

OK maybe more then a few requests lol.

Other than that, a CitiField mod, and hopefully a Trues custom SNY overlay...and im sure MVP07 mod will be amazing.

All the work done here is great. Without you guys, there would be no baseball game on the PC worth playing. You guys keep the PC genre alive. Thanks for all you do MVPMods!!

I have not heard from NYM in forever, is he banned again of something?

I was wondering that myself....what could they possibly make any better, except an updated roster? I. of course, mean no disrespect to the Modderds and Kraw, who do a wonderful job.

You want a rundown?

New audio

new Music

new portraits

updated stadiums

new logos

updated loc files

new stadium select screens

new loading screens

menu graphic tweeks

new overlay

new uniforms

a new exe that will stop a lot of user error (maybe not in 1st release)

plus more

have you dumped your head?

As I've already pm'ed Kraw on this, I'll be working on Minor League uniforms. That being said, I will more than likely only be doing home and road unis for most of the teams rather than an entire package of alts and bp unis. The only two reasons for this are the amount of time I have to work with this (unless bully is willing to get back at it), and the fact that there is so little reference out there. For that matter, a lot of teams don't even have reference of their basic uniforms.

On another note, Hory, I haven't stopped by your thread yet concerning crowd chants...is that part of that "audio" that was mentioned as being included? Apart from that, the only thing I can think of is changing the audio during the 7th inning stretch (I'm pretty sure that's not possible) to Harry Carey singing it, or something else. The only problem with that would be it getting old after awhile to some people...