Mvp 2007

Yankee4Life

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe this is right forum -maybe not - but would be good to improve the player contracts if possible in this version.

At the moment im finding that outfield players are keen to take a pay cut from their contracts (in my Dynasty Soriano coming off contract wanted $5.5m for 2 years - down from $10m). As a result most good players, including pitchers are resigned. After 3 years there isnt many decent free agents at all. Is it possible to have an inflation in contracts ? maybe they want more than before (not many people are keen to take a pay cut).

I did a few searchs in forums and its an issue thats been raised before, but dont know if it was fully tweaked in MLB06. It seemed to be fixable rather than hard coded.

Cheers in advance.

Try my progression mod for the contract pay cut thing...http://mvpmods.com/Downloads/details/id=3421.html

And I have resign.csv file for download for you, it makes more 4 & 5 star free agents (slightly) and less 1, 2 starred ones, and a little more 3 starred ones...http://mvpmods.com/Downloads/details/id=3648.html

Well i'll tell you this i can't wait till 2007. If at all possible can you make a start screen that you could switch. Like im a nationals fabn and would love to see more of there stuff.

You can use EaGraph to do that yourself, using whichever pictures you'd like. There are templates in the download section as well.

• 2 weeks later...

i think for the cts default screen that comes with the original 07 mod should be ryan howard and justin morneau. just because they won the mvp awards for the 2006 season and keep it consistent with the game name. and then they can mod whatever they want after.

I just read all 8 pages of this thread and honestly feel dumber after having read it.

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Okay... a simply "wrong" would've done just fine.

It's going to take a lot of work and stuff like that, but if you ever wanted to do a complete audio overhaul, I could definitely do some play by play sound updates. I mean, it would be my voice rather than Dan Krukow's, but I'm a broadcasting major, so my voice isn't THAT bad. I have access to a sound booth, so all I need is someone to give me the nod.

Just an idea, but I want to contribute. You guys can let me know through PM, email (abronson@oswego.edu) or AIM (eldj13).

i think for the cts default screen that comes with the original 07 mod should be ryan howard and justin morneau. just because they won the mvp awards for the 2006 season and keep it consistent with the game name. and then they can mod whatever they want after.

supply large images and we'll talk

1600x1200 is preferred