Mvp 2007

Yankee4Life

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Thread!!!!

Let's all make a list of demands, and then the mysterious 'someone else' can do them.

Themes and backgrounds are already taken care of by KC

If there's going to be walk-up music edm's walk-up music should be used.

Intro Movies have been covered in other threads, no-one has been able to create a full intro video that does not crash at the end,

I think I'm begining to come around to KC's way of thinking this is alljust reaching.....

No disrespect to Y4L and some of the other posters, but this thread is quite discouraging, especially to stadium modders who have their work bashed in an ignorant fashion like above.

I have the over/under at 5 pages until someone 'helpfully' suggests 40-man rosters & September callups.

Great Thread!!!!

Let's all make a list of demands, and then the mysterious 'someone else' can do them.

Themes and backgrounds are already taken care of by KC

If there's going to be walk-up music edm's walk-up music should be used.

Intro Movies have been covered in other threads, no-one has been able to create a full intro video that does not crash at the end,

I think I'm begining to come around to KC's way of thinking this is alljust reaching.....

No disrespect to Y4L and some of the other posters, but this thread is quite discouraging, especially to stadium modders who have their work bashed in an ignorant fashion like above.

I have the over/under at 5 pages until someone 'helpfully' suggests 40-man rosters & September callups.

The sarcasm is killing me, but here's my .02 cents.

Eliminate all of the "new videos" and "new stadiums". Basically for 07 all that needs to be taken care of is rosters, uniforms and cyberfaces of whomever needs to have a face. Not a "oh this scrub guy from A ball needs one", I'm talking about a "this guy got promoted to the bigs, and he's here to stay" type of face.

IMO most of the major things we wanted to get around is in the MVP 06 mod, really. Everything else is accessories, nothing but accessories.

Really we're starting to develop mods like 2K does, because we can't make a game engine ourselves we'll ride the SAME game engine and keep tweaking it till the wheels fall off.

To be honest the frontend art, loading screens, basically what is seen before you actually play has been covered by me.

Since you have the request for 40 man rosters, I have dibs on the request for individual player's shoes, batting gloves and other accessories

for real, just change the MVP 06 screens to MVP 07, and update the rosters and portraits and uni's that change and i think we're golden...

That is what I am basically in a nutshell trying to get at. Just change the screens for 07, update the rosters, portraits and a few faces...the unis will be taken care of, and once the dimensions for the stadiums are sorted out you have yourself a copy of the MVP 07 update.

Yeah, I just got a video to play and at the end of it the game crashed. Damn it I was so excited and then it crashed, I came in here and read that.

I'll keep on tinkering with it, This will be huge if it ever works.

Yeah, I just got a video to play and at the end of it the game crashed. Damn it I was so excited and then it crashed, I came in here and read that.

I'll keep on tinkering with it, This will be huge if it ever works.

It has to be similar to how you would edit the batter walkups

I got it working!!!! it didn't crash either!!! For some reason the videos I recorded with gamecap did not work, but I got a vid from online and converted it and it worked,

Now I just have to figure how to put some audio on there.

I got the file if someone wants to see it, its nothing special just a real life video about 5 seconds long.

I still have to figure how to make it fullsreen, but for now it does not crash

I have a couple of suggestions. I know these are probably accesories but it would be cool if they were put into the game. Long sleeve shirts for cold weather conditions. Change the ugly generic fans in the crowd. Last, not have every stadium holding sell out crowds.

It would be amazing if someone could create a whole new game engine. But chances of that happening are slim to none. Things I would like to see in a game but I know are somewhat impossible are: the 40 man rosters, in owner mode create-a-team, and waiver clauses. Other than that I am happy with just an update.

It would be amazing if someone could create a whole new game engine. But chances of that happening are slim to none. Things I would like to see in a game but I know are somewhat impossible are: the 40 man rosters, in owner mode create-a-team, and waiver clauses. Other than that I am happy with just an update.

God damn, Hory was right.