updated stadiums

new logos

updated loc files

new stadium select screens

new loading screens

menu graphic tweeks

new overlay

new uniforms

a new exe that will stop a lot of user error (maybe not in 1st release)

plus more

I love you.

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well one thing is I guess to have the correct minor league teams aligned with their new major league affiliate. Also maybe if anyone could work on the free agency or set players contracts to the real length. I had used the updated resign values but young studs were still making it to the market.

Well one thing is I guess to have the correct minor league teams aligned with their new major league affiliate. Also maybe if anyone could work on the free agency or set players contracts to the real length. I had used the updated resign values but young studs were still making it to the market.

That's cuz the game doesn't include salary arbitration which keeps young players salary lower.. the game engine will then make them want really big contracts leading to them being free agents

That's cuz the game doesn't include salary arbitration which keeps young players salary lower.. the game engine will then make them want really big contracts leading to them being free agents

If you want that's easily editable.

Open up the resign.csv file. It will have 3 fields

age, starlevel, percentage (a number out of a hundred in this case)

For every age and star level there is a percentage that he will make it to free agency.

Take the number for 20-30 year olds (or whatever you want) who are 4 and 5 stars (or whatever you want once again) and change their percentage to something very high, like 95 (or whatever you want once more).

Make your own file, store it on your HD and then when you get the '07 mod you can use that. Sounds like a plan?

That's true ron, but that does nothing for the current state of contracts. My Opening Day roster for 07 will have readjusted salaries for all players, ML and minors, and will hopefully be more realistic in that you're in control of many minor league players for several years, and they can't go through free agency.

That's true ron, but that does nothing for the current state of contracts. My Opening Day roster for 07 will have readjusted salaries for all players, ML and minors, and will hopefully be more realistic in that you're in control of many minor league players for several years, and they can't go through free agency.

I meant that it doesn't really matter how much a player is demanding for whether he goes to free agency, it's actually a roll of the dice (a hundred sided die).

I'd like to see the pitcher stop running in front of the bag on a groundball to 1b after the firstbaseman tags the bag

40 man rosters in Sept. if possible

Live scoreboards

1st one might be in the data file not sure

2nd one not going to happen

3rd in stadiums? that is possible but it is up to the stadium modders

Not gonna happen the software engine that runs everythingwould take years to develop and nobody would put in all that work and then put up for a free download here.

Free download? Heck no. I'm talking about real big business here... except, people would be needed who would put in work for close to nothing until the product is sold.

I just threw that out because I thought about all of you guys' knowledge with coding, cyberfaces and that stuff... and I thought it'd be nice to see a game from you all. But a new game engine WOULD be a problem.